• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

College Relationships And Crushes

I had this one crush back in college. she was tall, sexy, smart. All those qualities you could like in a girl. Had so many instances where I could've engaged in a conversation, etc. Obviously, I was just to torpe. Sad thing is, I knew one of her friends and I find out later after a few years that she had sort of a crush on me as well.

Damn... :cry: too little, too late.

• 4 weeks later...

Puro crushes lang ako nun eh... I had three major crushes in college, two of them I spent summer with in Tanauan, Batangas (four of us were females, three were males). It was a very great vacation... I had the taste of my first cigarette there, and I puffed the one used by my crush! Those were the days! I saw him last a few months ago, good thing he has a wife now... but funny, the wife wasn't the one she impregnated with!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

may crush ako sa UP Diliman noon. She eventually became a popular newscaster on nationwide TV. I used to find excuses para lang masalubong ko siya anywhere in UP at maka kwentuhan. Minsan I actually 'stalked' her for an entire week always making sure hindi niya mahalata, at pag naka tyempo kakausapin ko.

My 'break' happened one day nung PE class niya. medyo umuulan at 'nagkataon lang' nasa gym din ako at tapos na yung class niya. syempre kinausap ko and the gentleman that I am, I offered her a ride back to AS. madaming kaming napag kwentuhan on the way back to AS and eventually we had a sort of MU and we were together for almost a year before we parted ways.

The stupid and crazy things we do when we are young hehehehe masaya yung mga panahon na yun.

one. i've had one actual crush in my life. it happened when i was 18. and she wasn't even ideal. filthy. unsocial. truant. a stoner. heavily tattooed. easy. not the kind of woman you'd want to take home to your parents. and i did not even have the guts to talk to her, nor look her in the eyes. i'm such a loser.