Which Internet Service Provider Do You Prefer?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mahirap kasi mag rekomenda ng isp dahil pwede dito sa lugar ko ok ang pldt for example pero sa area niyo eh pangit ang pldt. the best na gawin mo is to ask your neighbors kung anong isp nila at dun ka kumuha ng feedback. pero ang masasabi ko lang eh stay away from digitel kasi magiging digihell ang buhay niyo waheheh...

BEFORE....

1. What is your ISP(internet service provider)? DIGITEL

2. How much are you paying monthly? = 999

3. Are you experiencing any problems with your connection? YES, SUPER

4. Are you satisfied with the service? AT FIRST YES, NUNG TUMAGAL NO

NOW.....

1. What is your ISP(internet service provider)? Globelines Broadband

2. How much are you paying monthly? = 998

3. Are you experiencing any problems with your connection? NONE SO FAR

4. Are you satisfied with the service? YES

• 4 weeks later...

hi. if anyone is interested especially globe tatoo users. i am an authorized reseller of Wi-Free in the philippines. This software enables you to surf the internet using your globe tattoo even without a load. This is only P350 for unlimited internet for one month. if you would like to ask more details you can text me at 0932-6549394

regards

Rory

• 3 weeks later...

B) been seeing this WI Tribe everywhere but havent really took notice of it...how is the speed...i assume its wireless based on the name (WI)...how does it fair with pldt dsl...and what are the terms...i wouldnt want to ask it to those who actually sell the product since it would be full of bs knowing they would really want to sell their stuff.. B)

Used to be a bayantel subscriber - very slow connection, usually drops off switched to WI Tribe

i am using globe broadband wireless 3g.. roughly 1k a month.. ok naman minsan.. most of the times nagdc.. using for personal and business use.. dito sa bacoor medyo ok naman ang signal.. pero kailangan ilabas mo ang wifi/modem sa open space or near talaga sa bintana para makasagap ng signal..

• 4 weeks later...

1. What is your ISP (internet service provider)? Globelines Broadband

2. How much are you paying monthly? = P2,700 (im bundled with static ip)

3. Are you experiencing any problems with your connection? yeah sometimes.

4. Are you satisfied with the service? pwede na. kase sa kanila, minsan maulanan lang ng konti, topak agad. minsan naman hindi. weirdunsure.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
B) wi-tribe has been out in the market recently...however it seems that the speed is all dependent on the modem that they would provide right...how is the after service like when one would experience problems with connection and speed...and they say that when you have reached the limit the guaranteed 1mbps speed would drop...to what speed...kindly give insights since the isp that we have right now, which is dsl, is really running bad...thanks... B)
  • 2 weeks later...

===> AT HOME

1. What is your ISP(internet service provider)?

Globe Broadbrand

2. What is your bandwidth?

1.5Mbps

3. How much are you paying monthly?

Php999

4. Are you really getting the bandwidth you are paying for?

Yes

5. Are you experiencing any problems with your connection?

Yes. This year.

6. Are you satisfied with the service?

For the first year, yes. But not now.

7. If you are satisfied please tell why.

8. Would you stick to your internet connection now or change to another ISP? Which ISP would it be?

Yes. I will stick with Sky for now.

BUSINESS

1. What is your ISP(internet service provider)?

Globe Broadband

2. What is your bandwidth?

1Mbps

3. How much are you paying monthly?

Php1.4K (Bundle)

4. Are you really getting the bandwidth you are paying for?

Yes

5. Are you experiencing any problems with your connection?

Hardly.

6. Are you satisfied with the service?

Yes

7. If you are satisfied please tell why.

Reliability and speed

8. Would you stick to your internet connection now or change to another ISP? Which ISP would it be?

Stick with Globe now

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how their experience with Wi-Tribe has been so far? I'm a current PLDT DSL subscriber, with a P1,995 plan (Xcite), and although the speed was impressive during the first year, the quality of the connection and the speed has noticeably deteriorated in the 2nd year. I'm sick and tired of calling 172 for DSL repair, only to have the serviceman come and check to discover that nothing's wrong with the connection or my modem.

Repairman says it's just that during peak hours, my area (near SM MOA) handles a very heavy load of internet (presumably because of the couple of call centers nearby). Still, that's no reason for diminished quality. I expected better from the Philippines' largest telephone company, that's why I'm paying for more than the basic package. And I get this sh1t.

• 3 months later...

Can anyone tell me how their experience with Wi-Tribe has been so far? I'm a current PLDT DSL subscriber, with a P1,995 plan (Xcite), and although the speed was impressive during the first year, the quality of the connection and the speed has noticeably deteriorated in the 2nd year. I'm sick and tired of calling 172 for DSL repair, only to have the serviceman come and check to discover that nothing's wrong with the connection or my modem.

Repairman says it's just that during peak hours, my area (near SM MOA) handles a very heavy load of internet (presumably because of the couple of call centers nearby). Still, that's no reason for diminished quality. I expected better from the Philippines' largest telephone company, that's why I'm paying for more than the basic package. And I get this sh1t.

trying requesting changing your line's port sabihin mo ilagay sa di matraffic kasi nalulugi ka sa bandwidth tried it before from 700kbps it became 2mbps

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently, i'm using bayantel here in Olympus, but for a reason, we are moving out. I don't have an idea if we can transfer our bayantel to Camarin, Caloocan. if bayantel does not offer service within the place, pahingi naman ng advice mga bro kung anong magandang ISP sa area ng Camarin, Caloocan before Bagong Silang??

thanks mga tol.

• 1 month later...