Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

biology- miss samonte na kahawig at kasing katawan ni vivian velez sa pagkadalaga. butas ang mga lamesa sa high school nasa gitna, nasa gitna rin ako nakapwesto kaya free view ang panty nya. :lol:

basic computer nung third year miss hernandez "ang galing mo pano mo nagawa yan?!" ^_^ "aba ewan ko sa isip ko!"

• 3 weeks later...

If there was one teacher I wouldn't forget, it's our homeroom teacher/class adviser, and our school's overall Academic Coordinator: Ms. Maureen Barrameda.

She was our 4th year Class Adviser. She was like our "nanay" and she helped all of us "anak", to graduate. I think we were the worst class she ever handled. All of us had issues, which she managed to solve. It was a very emotional journey.. She cried when one of us walked out, like a mother losing a son/daughter. She made us say an affirmation (I will pass all my subjects, and I will graduate, and all my fellow classmates will be successful) everyday, and gave us inspirational speech every now and then to motivate us, and encourage us to give our very best. And she was very thoughtful. Kahit maliit na bagay, she say the nicest things and pinagtatanggol niya lahat kami. Even the worst students inside the class, napatino niya.

I know that all she ever wanted was to see us succeed. And the tears in her eyes when we graduated, told us that she was happy. Unfortunately, a few years later, inalis siya sa school.. The school thought she was getting old. They didn't know that she wasn't only a very good teacher, she was also a very kind-hearted person. And a very good "nanay" to all her students. She dedicated her life to teaching (di na siya nag asawa due to her commitment to her profession), pero inalis lang siya.

To our nanay, in behalf of everyone in IV-OL of Lourdes (1998-1999), we love you! (kahit di mo to mababasa!)

Maám DC Nursing community :P sa IN

lahat takot na pag dumating xa, lahat ng batch kilala xa, unang tanong pa lang " WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED SO FAR?"

patay ka pag hindi katugma ang sagot mo sa naiisip niya, Kundi standing ovation ka muna :P (lahat ata samin napa tayo na niya eh )

mas mahirap pag may additional questions pa siya sa sagot mo laugh.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Professor Percieval Gabriel a man of patience and virtue and indeed a Yoda in human form.

H.E Madam Rosario Gonzalez Manalo, for her no holds barred nuggets of wisdom and her uncompromising values and frankness. One of the most amazing women I met in my life sofar!

Mrs. Babe Grace Lumapas God rest her soul...... Words are not enough to thank her and express how is she as a person.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ms. Valenton. Crush ng bayan even if we were only 9 years old. Couldn't wait for my turn to go up the front of the class and recite something because she would put her hand at the back of each student's neck while we were reciting. Ha ha. Never thought we were capable of fantasizing about an adult female at such a tender age.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron

Miss VICKY Cristobal ....music teacher at Zobel...until now I'm still scared of her.....

Teka, pinag-angklung ka o pinakanta? Nung panahon namin, pag hindi marunong kumanta, ang bagsak sa band. Tapos mandatory na ang best section ipag-angklung niya. Taga salubong ng mga VIP guests ng principal. hehehe

para hindi OT: Dr. Eduardo Morato. Padadaanin ka sa butas ng karayom.

• 4 weeks later...
1360071361[/url]' post='8527613']

Ms. Valenton. Crush ng bayan even if we were only 9 years old. Couldn't wait for my turn to go up the front of the class and recite something because she would put her hand at the back of each student's neck while we were reciting. Ha ha. Never thought we were capable of fantasizing about an adult female at such a tender age.

Hehehe, Ayus yan pre.. Ako, si Ma'm Ella, UST Elementary, prep lang ako nun.. Tangkad and sexy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...