Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

• 2 weeks later...

My Physics teacher, fourth year high school of JRU, Mrs. Cayaban! not for being inspirational but for being a terror and is known for giving sarcastic and derogatory remarks to her students. Malas mo talaga if you become her "object of ire". Lakas mgpower trip (if that applies to academics), imagine, being humiliated in front of class as you are being told "la kang pag-asa sa buhay, sayang lang pinapa-aral sa 'yo. Mabuti pa, magtinda ka ng mais at ako ang unang magiging suki mo!". She meant every word of it, hindi ko alam if she is a spinster or galit lang talaga sa mundo. She is such a lousy teacher na mas gising at enjoy kami pag ngcmula n cya mgtrip kc sa galing nya magtag-tagni ng pintas than her "sleep-conducive" lectures .

Teachers should be motivators. In her case, dapat naging politician na lang for her mud-slinging/ character assassination skills. Ever wondered, if she got old living alone kc I doubt if someone can live with her attittude.

:thumbsdownsmiley:

My Physics teacher, fourth year high school of JRU, Mrs. Cayaban! not for being inspirational but for being a terror and is known for giving sarcastic and derogatory remarks to her students. Malas mo talaga if you become her "object of ire". Lakas mgpower trip (if that applies to academics), imagine, being humiliated in front of class as you are being told "la kang pag-asa sa buhay, sayang lang pinapa-aral sa 'yo. Mabuti pa, magtinda ka ng mais at ako ang unang magiging suki mo!". She meant every word of it, hindi ko alam if she is a spinster or galit lang talaga sa mundo. She is such a lousy teacher na mas gising at enjoy kami pag ngcmula n cya mgtrip kc sa galing nya magtag-tagni ng pintas than her "sleep-conducive" lectures .

Teachers should be motivators. In her case, dapat naging politician na lang for her mud-slinging/ character assassination skills. Ever wondered, if she got old living alone kc I doubt if someone can live with her attittude.

:thumbsdownsmiley:

• 1 month later...

Grade School - Ms. M, my Science teacher. She always try to find fault in me! Palibhasa may manok sya sa class. Too bad, salutatorian lang alaga nya. hehe.

High School - Mrs. R, my Physics teacher. She would always scribble notes in my group's experiment paper. Naiinis sya kase we would always got it write kaya pinapa-try nya yung ibang method. Rarr talga sya.

College - forgot his name. He's our professor in Comp Net. One time he came to class with his polo shirt tucked in. Pagtalikod nya para magsulat sa board, we saw his white jockey peeking just above his pants. Grabe talaga yung tawanan ng klase (all girls school)! No one has the guts to tell him, so he went to the CR at pagbalik nya untucked na yung shirt nya. :D

Marivic Cabatbat, my hottie Filipino teacher nuon, lagi pang suot yung small skirt tapos lagi ko pa nasisilipan pag nag lelecture laging kulay itim ang suot na undies. Pag nag lelecture kasi siya lagi nasaharapan ko ko to the point na more than 1 ft. nalang magkadikit na ang mukha ko at tiyan nya. Kaya onting yuko lang nasisipat ko na agad lalo na pag nalalaglag ang lapis. Swerte talaga kapag nasa harapan nakaupo.

• 4 weeks later...

During college....

Mr. Ducusin: his fly was open when he came to our class (tucked in polo)..since i was seated in front, i handed him a note "i'm sorry, sir, but your fly's open."

Ms. Reyes: there was this one time na galit na galit sya sa class namin, no one dared to make any sound....mega sermon talaga sabay biglang nalaglag yung pustiso..buti nasalo nya. tumalikod at kinabit ulit..pagharap samin "class, atin-atin lang to ha"....ayun, tawanan yung buong klase.

Filipino prof (forgot her name, not worth remembering): mura ng mura ng PI.

• 1 month later...

dr. romeo estanero: natuto akong kelangan talagang intindihin ang theories behind. hindi lang memorize lahat

dr. danilo terante: natuto akong mag handle ng pressures

dr. edgar dona: narealize kong mas important ang experience sa field compared sa classroom

dr. nenad pavlovic: natuto akong mag cheating.haha.

and lastly to

dr. alexis fillone: dahil sa tulong/guidance/patience niya, naka gold thesis kami

• 1 month later...

cabrera..nung high school...ipa-memorize ba naman phil. constitution up to the proper hatian ng paragraph

nelson del rosario aka "barbie" ...f***kng faggot...failed me in his subject when i didn't give in to his advances (take note...i'm a he and he's a HE as well :thumbsdownsmiley: :grr:

from da old days sa mapua :thumbsupsmiley:

edilberto bonus - analytic geometry

lamberto flores - EE laboratory

arsacio sison !!!!

yung mga umabot sa kanila 100% makaka-relate... :goatee:

yes dre, i can relate. balita ko namatay na si mr. bonus and mr. sison.

mr. bonus would always wear his shirt jacs, mr. sison would walk along the hallway pulling his chalkbox with a string. lastly, mr. flores would ask for EE reports with staple wires upsidedown..... :blush: