What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

• 2 weeks later...

got kicked out of a business course, almost got kicked out of the same school but managed to stay and graduated with an arts degree. funny that the same school almost hired me to teach finance a few years back after i'm done with my post grad. just shows that decision makers in the academe aren't really the smartest people around.

I was the nerdiest and one of the top 3oldest people in our batch....and i was older than some of the teachers, since weowned a bussiness that pertains to my selected course my professors and even the dean treatedme differently....always got the favor good grades and even when caught drinking in school i got away with it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I explored most of my interests in College - from Toastmasters', Theater to Student Government. One thing I regret leaving out was the school paper; never had the chance to improve my writing skills. Brought about by young age and idealism, my first two years were devoted to student activism. A life-threatening incident prodded a paradigm shift and paved way to involvement in social action and community development. Since I was a working student with very limited resources, I successfully maintained my full academic scholarship and graduated with honors. Post graduate degree was a must for career growth. Silly idea but I wish I was a bad girl. biggrin.gif

Edited by Danielle
  • 2 weeks later...