What Has Love Taught You Lately?

A few things I've learned thus far:

You really need to give each other room to grow and improve.

That a person isn't who they are based on your last conversation with them.

But who they've been throughout the whole duration of your relationship with them.

^_^

PS: And having a checklist of expectations and always keeping score of failings is a recipe for disappointment and almost eventually gurantees an all-expenses trip to Splitsville.

what ived learn lately is that dont stick to one you can love one girl as much as you can mawala man ang isa may matitira pa he he at eto pa pag magmamahal ka wag mo ibubuhos lahat sa isa lang lagi kang magtitira para sa sarili mo at least pag nawala sya may matitira pa he he tama ba ako

• 3 weeks later...
not to WASTE time on someone who doesn't appreciate the way i should be appreciated. not to settle for mediocrity..for being just an option...for pity or for someone who likes me just bcoz hes got the power to break me.

add ko lang un comment ni sis.."Don't settle because deep down you know without a doubt that you deserve better if not the best"

Expect that she may find somebody else, especially on this Board.

While my love for her is still burning, she may no longer feel the same way, especially

after what we've went through.

Oh well.....sino nga ba ako sa buhay niya ngayon? Feeling ko wala na (siyang pagtingin).

She couldn't even say she still loves me.....hayyyy..... -_-