What Has Love Taught You Lately?

That love is giving and receiving.

Men fall in love faster than women.

When someone you love piss you off, tell him/her straight. Communication is always the key.

When you love, do not give ALL. Really. Save some for yourself.

No matter how you love someone, if that person makes you fell you're a crap or treats you one - k*ll him... i mean.. LEAVE him.

Respect your partner but mostly, respect yourself. Or, love yourself more than your partner, but not narcissism.

hmmmn lessons learned

1. dont give your 100% sa loveone moh... you should give your self love and time too.

2. do what you should do. say what you need to say because we dont know kung kelan sya pwedeng mawala...

3.dont enter a relationship na alam mo masasaktan ka e.g may gf or asawa

4. just be yourself dont pretend to be someone para mahalin ka nya. if he loves you too he accept you hu you are ano ka man sa past present and future

5. always tell him that you love him/her, laging nasa huli ang pagsisi

6. be mature. wag mong nang dagdagan ang problema ng minamahal mo gf/bf ka nia di ka nia anak para masyado pang isipin,alagaan,at pag sabihan. if yun ang hanap moh hanap ka na lang ng sugar dadi o sugar momi noh....

7. always do forgive and forget. for me kahit nagloloko ang partner moh mahal ka nian. he/she just cant stop infedelities. if his/her is young dont stop him/her kasi nga dey should enjoy their lives... just be there for them always... kaw pa rin ang original. hindi ko sinasabi kunsintihin. just do a little bit of reverse psychologyl. you will see kusang titigil yun because he/she will wonder bakit di moh sya pinipigilan.

8. dont fight with your oveone kung di namn importante. mag act ka ng ayon sa edad moh... not a child... as what i have said parner moh sya di mo sya nanay or tatay.

9.maging sweet and thoughtful. our love one has the right to feel that we love them so much... kahit konti love man lang jan....

10. be exciting and seductive... if your married and commited you should still look good and pleasantly. i mean kung may babae ang asawa moh o nanlalake ang asawa moh magpapatalo ka ba sa looks.... ikaw lang ang mag mumukhang kawawa

11. last but not the least.... dapat you always have good SEX. try to do new and exciting positions... always remember sex is the reason why oxcitocin (love hormones found in our bodies) ranges kaya mas nagiging stong yung bond natin sa isat isa. always keep on touch... if your a gurl always kiss or hug your man. dahil mas naapreciate nia ang physical touch moh... man are olways on physical.

if your a guy naman... always tell your girl that you love her. because woman are more on speach and language

yun lang i hope may natutunan kayo

hmmmn lessons learned

1. dont give your 100% sa loveone moh... you should give your self love and time too.

2. do what you should do. say what you need to say because we dont know kung kelan sya pwedeng mawala...

3.dont enter a relationship na alam mo masasaktan ka e.g may gf or asawa

4. just be yourself dont pretend to be someone para mahalin ka nya. if he loves you too he accept you hu you are ano ka man sa past present and future

5. always tell him that you love him/her, laging nasa huli ang pagsisi

6. be mature. wag mong nang dagdagan ang problema ng minamahal mo gf/bf ka nia di ka nia anak para masyado pang isipin,alagaan,at pag sabihan. if yun ang hanap moh hanap ka na lang ng sugar dadi o sugar momi noh....

7. always do forgive and forget. for me kahit nagloloko ang partner moh mahal ka nian. he/she just cant stop infedelities. if his/her is young dont stop him/her kasi nga dey should enjoy their lives... just be there for them always... kaw pa rin ang original. hindi ko sinasabi kunsintihin. just do a little bit of reverse psychologyl. you will see kusang titigil yun because he/she will wonder bakit di moh sya pinipigilan.

8. dont fight with your oveone kung di namn importante. mag act ka ng ayon sa edad moh... not a child... as what i have said parner moh sya di mo sya nanay or tatay.

9.maging sweet and thoughtful. our love one has the right to feel that we love them so much... kahit konti love man lang jan....

10. be exciting and seductive... if your married and commited you should still look good and pleasantly. i mean kung may babae ang asawa moh o nanlalake ang asawa moh magpapatalo ka ba sa looks.... ikaw lang ang mag mumukhang kawawa

11. last but not the least.... dapat you always have good SEX. try to do new and exciting positions... always remember sex is the reason why oxcitocin (love hormones found in our bodies) ranges kaya mas nagiging stong yung bond natin sa isat isa. always keep on touch... if your a gurl always kiss or hug your man. dahil mas naapreciate nia ang physical touch moh... man are olways on physical.

if your a guy naman... always tell your girl that you love her. because woman are more on speach and language

yun lang i hope may natutunan kayo

I totally agree to you, 'lonelychick'. One should have experienced a lot in making the long list or lessons. :thumbsupsmiley:

if you love the person, set him free

don't expect too much from him

don't be selfish,learn how to respect the person help him to be happy even if he's happier with someone else

This is too much. Masyadong martyr ang dating kapag ganito. If you love somebody fight for her/him. For me, competitive ang love but reciprocal naman, at hindi one way street lamang. Abuso naman if it is a one way situation.

• 2 weeks later...