What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

The real problem on the term "ideal".

Sometimes ideal come right pass us, and we only realized them when they are gone. And then we start looking for those same qualities but in reality we don’t know that at present we already have… maybe far more better and we tends to overlook it. And again, we can only see it when they are gone too. And the cycle repeats, that’s why we use to say that the “ideal” person to be with is unattainable.

Also, especially women, they constantly bragging on their partner, yes, change can be defined as life itself, permanent and unavoidable. But there are sudden changes that downgrade the concept of being “ideal”. Changes that are either required, as a necessity or for luxury that was call for or want by partner. This state of mind is constantly changing one’s concept about “ideal”. Not to mention society requirements.

This is how the ideal is unattainable by the mere look at it.

arrow

I don't fall in love easily. I thought love (for a man) was a marketing tool invented by Hallmark to sell those stupid cards during v-day. I used to roll my eyes whenever my friends would cry over a guy. Sheesh, it's just a dick, pleeeez!

But then I fell in love. And it was something I haven't ever imagined I'd feel for another human being. I was flat-out zapped. I felt so powerless against it, like i would die if it suddenly disappears from my system. But i also felt so powelful at the same time, like I could take on the entire world with just my bare hands.

Then he broke my heart. I thought it was the end for me. Finally, I discovered my real self, the range of my emotions. I could love like no other but I could also hate like the very devil. It was hell of the worst kind. Depression makes you realize you self-worth, if your life is still worth saving from all that s@%t or just let it continue wasting away. I found out i was too chickenshit to just let myself waste away.

It took me sometime to recover, though. I was really burned. But I managed to heal myself eventually. I have my family, my friends. My work. Work work work! Believe me, it will make you recover faster than anything! Channel the intensity of your feelings into something productive.

Now I can honestly say that I'm all clear. I'm over him. I don't hate him anymore. I can remember the good times we had now with a smile whereas before, the very thought of him sent me into convulsive rage and self-loathing. How I hated him and how I hated myself for loving him. But I've learned to forgive myself. It was easy to forgive him afterwards. Now, I only remember the good times, not the bad. It's really true what they say, time heals all wounds. Really. In the end, no matter how much pain love has dealt you, you will only remember all the joys it has given you.

Given the chance to experience love all over again? Hell, yeah! But with another man, hehe.

I kinda miss having someone. To laugh with, to do crazy things with, to have mindblwin' sex with, to have intimate talks with, to even argue and fight with. Sure, you can do some of that with any guy, but nothing beats the feeling of doing ALL that with the man you love.

So, l-o-v-e? Anytime, hon. Anytime at all:)

Kaso, bwiset na puso 'to, ang hirap ma-inlove! Meron bang ka-in love in love diyan? :)

Edited by Goddessa

Love lingers.... not to hurt you but to make you a better person... you may not be with taht person anymore but what he has taught you would make you strive harder.... pushing your to your limits so you can be the best person you can ever be....

i love you more for that beh :*