What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 1 month later...

she is not yours, its just your turn, so enjoy her while it lasts..

If a man truly desire a woman, he must not say I Love You to her... dati lang un nung panahon ng mga magulang naten na nag wowork sa babae o magically magiging open ang babae pag sinabe ng guys ang feelings nila sa babae.. so if you truly love her, never say I Love You

bonus tip: nature hypergamy of women works perfect on men.. Women will cheat on his boyfriend or husband to a stranger or co-worker because the girl find the new man better.. Better in the sack, better in finances, better in looks whatsoever the woman might fancy.. but when she does not flake, when she does not lose screw in her head and let other man screw her, when she does not leave her man when things gets rough which eventually life surely gets rough, when she does not leave even she found a better man wherein I tell you that there is always someone better than ourselves, that for a man you can truly say she is the one...

but for a man, its different. we see a gorgeous women yeah we liked to f#&k them, but nothing has change, we will still go home with our good and loving wife, continue our lives, and treat her good, we continue to love our wife or girlfriend and the new chiq we dont want to do anything with them.. Men knew this stuff

• Like (+1) 1

Women uses sex to gain men but there is a vast difference amongst them

A slut just like sex.. A whore likes drama and uses sex to manipulate men to get what she wants.. But a Lady is what you want in life, a Lady uses sex to give love..

When a man is blinded by sex of a woman she is with, he cannot distinguish the thin line between a Lady and a whore, but once your eyes has been opened, you will see clearly..

REMEMBER: a Lady is what you want in life because as a man, all the efforts, all the acquisition you will get when you got older, all the investment what have you, you wanted it to be protected, you wanted it to flourish. But the whore, haha, yeah the sex is great and also, she will suck your attention, she will dry your resources and when you get older you will regret it Every Single Day You Have Left In This World. you dont want that kind of life i tell you, because you are left with NOTHING

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It has taught me that it takes understanding, maturity, and a whole lot of humility to make a relationship work. Love is never enough, it is needed and vital but never enough! My last rel taught me so much about how self-love is most important and it is impossible to give love and experience love in the best ways if we can’t show ourselves that love first.

True...

I had misconceptions about love when i was younger

Some people would say all these crazy advice about love just because they're older and more 'experienced'. You can't just take it all in and make it your own.

You are your own advice - your experiences are your own and you get wiser and hopefully won't be making anymore foolish decisions and giving so much excuses for someone who treats you so badly.

Nobody will hurt you unless you allow them to. Toxic people will never change. Just pick up your bag and start Walking! or send him packing!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't hold on to a man who doesn't want to be kept by you. No, you're not giving up on him. It's him who gave up on you, and it's you who shouldn't waste any more of your time than you already have. Know when it's time to let go, know when it's time to walk away, and know when it's time for him to be unkept.