What Has Love Taught You Lately?

What I learned: Do not stick to close minded, sensitive and selfish individuals. If you can get out of the relation, then get out as soon as possible. Do not stay and go to somebody who can make you happy.

Do not stick to a relation that does not make you happy at all. Do not take her for granted and do not tell yourself that you are staying only because you love her wherein the only reason you stay is because you pity her.

Hindi dapat one-sided. Ako kasi si I-Give-My-All pag in a relationship. To the point na kahit ako na lang ang mag-adjust. Pero pag naghiwalay naman kami, hindi ko alam san pupulutin sarili ko.

For the last 2 I had... Hindi lang pala enough na sasabihan ka ng I Love You. It's also assuring to know that he respected yung space ko. And he doesn't want to change me to fit his own means and ways. Kasi bago pa naging kami, eto na ako eh. I may change, but in the form of natural blending sa course ng relationship namin.