What Has Love Taught You Lately?

- that if the person you love is worthless, no matter how much love you give that person, they will never be worth it ...

- that if the person gives you a crappy lame ass excuse for breaking up, there's someone else ... always

- that if that person can't stand up for you, he is not worth his dick or whatever that thing dangling between his legs is called

- that if the person you love is worthless, no matter how much love you give that person, they will never be worth it ...

- that if the person gives you a crappy lame ass excuse for breaking up, there's someone else ... always

- that if that person can't stand up for you, he is not worth his dick or whatever that thing dangling between his legs is called

damn...you are one tough chick, ahahahahaha

:)

anyways, love has taught me to be more selfless in giving her time, space if she needs it...

love has taught me how to be hateful, that no matter how sincere and how respectful you are to her, she will still do bullshits (intentionally and unintentionally) just to make you feel miserable for the rest of your life.

Don't trust anyone, rather trust your instinct. Don't listen to others.

sometimes, price tags do exist on love. so be careful, don't be eaten by the predators.

love gives and divide

love laugh and love can make you cry

I cant believe the ways

that love could give

and love can take away.

Bat ganun,dba... bat kung kailan mahal na mahal mo na ang isang tao

saka ka nya sasaktan. time na wla sya sa buhay mo masaya ka and akala mo lalo ka sasaya

nung dumating sya,sa una lang pla. He dont know how much pain ang dulot nya.

Nakaka phobia tlga.. cguro not to love again na lang... pasalamat sya npinatulan q pa sya.

Every time na maalala ko nakakaiyak not because na mahal ko pa sya cguro dahil akala ko

lht ng mga salita nya 22o un pala fake lng.nakakaiyak dahil bakit aq ginanito...

Di naman aq masama. Love taught me not trust, wag basta magtiwala.lesson na rin.