What Has Love Taught You Lately?

You don't kick the habit 'til you hit rock bottom. With me it has always been that.

Either I love or I don't love. Either I give or I don't give. Either I hurt or I don't hurt.

I don't believe in "editing" what and how you feel. It's either there or it's not there.

I give what I can. I do what I can. By the time I quit, by the time I give up,

by the time I say "I'm done.", that's it. There's no turning back.

Rationale: I don't want a million what if's running in my mind when I wake up one day.

I wanna be able to say "I did what I could, maybe more. That's it." =)

Nalaman ko na masarap pala masaktan.... masarap ma heartbroken... It makes you strong... it makes you feel alive... the same feeling i get when im happy... Ramdam n ramdam mo ang buhay pg nasasaktan ka.... for me its good.. been tru so much heartache that i could no longer feel the pain anymore...

In the end, love mostly fades. The tumultous and wild feelings you had in the start shall slowly die down to a trickle then to drops. After years and years... those unfortunate ones shall quickly come to raalize the emotions left are simple companionship and the realization the love has ceased.

At this stage, begins what true and lasting love is.

But always, one shall love the other more. One will hurt the other more. The concept of fairness isn't for love.