What Has Love Taught You Lately?

"I thought that having relationship with two people will do me good. The sad fact is its really hard to love both. Its pathetic to tell but there will be a point if you are blessed with two great women like what i have and am really confused which one to choose. There is someone to get hurt for sure including me and i will regret and never forgive myself for getting somebody hurt."

what i learned lately:

1. it is possible to get over someone you thought you will never forget

2. people change

3. when love is real, those who are envious of it would want it destroyed

4. once you got someone who really loves you, never let go.

5. stupid people don't know the difference between a sarcastic remark and an insult.

What's with some women...

You give them everything, literally everything. They never seem to forget the little things you've done wrong and they exponentiate this and tell you, you're one habitual, insensitive and defensive guy. Whatever happened to that emotional bank account?!

Love has taught me that i really don't need this shitload. I'm better off alone. No Pressure.

whats with these men...

they will swing you back and forth...and play with your fragile feelings just like that.....

and they still expect you to be pining for them and be exactly what you were before....

in the end?.... :unsure:

love has taught me to move on after a day and never look back :lol:

and yes, love has taught me to blame not only the guy....but to examine myself as well.

that the universal language is not our mother tounge, math, science, or some metaphysical idea but love itself. It is the unspoken language that will bind two people in an eternal embrace. It is the missing element that can cause time to stop. It is the undying truth in life. It is the core of our humanity. It is never lost nor transformed but rather, created.

It is a human trait to hate love after an unsuccesful relationship or an unsuccesful attempt to make someone yours. It is often treated as the most bitter medicine that one could taste. But given time, love grows and matures.

To all lovers at heart out there, mabuhay kayong lahat! hahaha

don't get me wrong, i'm not in a relationship or never have i been in a good relationship, just thinking out loud, chill guys!