What Has Love Taught You Lately?

love has made me:

sacrifice: to do things i have never thought i'd be doing (good things) for a better staus of the relationship

patient: to wait for the right time, to expect things to come slowly and that everything will pay out in the end

trust: even in doubt, with love as the fire, trust will overcome

inspired: in the face of defeat, frustration, knowing you have a love waiting at the end, you just keep on..

stronger: to back up the principles to make its foundation more solid..

well, love has made me more in love, happy to be living for soemone else... and love has made me more secure that i am loved as much in return! :blush:

When after a heated argument that came close to ending "us", I came to the sad realization that a life without her would be truly unbearable. The Past is past. What matters is today and what our tomorrow should be.

*To the old, concerned lady at the airport: Thanks for your concern, ma'am. I'm quite fine now. :)

Edited by willow_boy

i gave my all and more because of love.... i assure... i comfort... i made them feel safe... but what did they gave me back... heartbreaks... leaving me for another guy... taller, more masculine, maybe endowed down there... is love THAT superficial? LOVE IS NOT A FAIRYTALE.... LOVE CAN BE VICIOUS.... LOVE CAN MAKE THE SMARTEST OF THE SMART BECOME THE FOOLEST OF ALL THE FOOLS.... BE CAUTIOUS... Love is not as harmless as you think....