What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Hmmm ... is it must just be me, but I've never considered love as having a "cap". I can love someone to the extreme, yet at the same time love myself just as much, for that matter, love others to the same degree as well. Love isn't a quantitative thing, it's more about quality.

I remember one text message that I received a few months ago. It says sumting like, "When God gives you something or someone, don't hold it too tight so that when God takes it away, it won't hurt too much..." Loving someone is the best thing that anyone cud ever experience but sometimes, when you love too much, you tend to forget Him, you tend to forget that He was the one who gave you that person, you tend to idolize the person and that's the time that He takes away what He has given us, to make us realize that there are better things out there.

When you love someone, don't let him take over your life. learn to have your own life din db? have your own circle of friends. Grow with other people. Learn from other people. indi kayo pwedeng mabuhay ng kayo lang magtititigan buong buhay nyo. :)

i guess for me, i rarely let myself fall, pero when i do, i give myself 100% kahit alam kong dapat magtira ng konti para sa sarili ko. I guess i'm not comfortable loving and holding back some part of me for myself when the relationship ends.... when i let myself fall i see to it that i can give everything i have, when it comes to ending i can tell myself i gave my all and it still have to end... so i'll walk away... and i'll never look back. At least alam kong i did everthing i can di ba?

Marami rin ngsasabi skin ng ganyan na wag mo ibigay lhat mgtira ka sa srili mo!!! Ako kc simula ng natuto akong mgmahal 100% tlga bnibgay ko... Noon pg nasasaktan ako cnasabi ko nxt tym d na 100% ang ibbgay ko pro kinakain ko rn sa huli cnasabi ko.. Mahirap kc lalo na pg mahal na mahal mo ang isang tao mahirap limitahan ang pagmamahal na ilalaan mo pra sa knya e!!!

para akin mga bro, kung magmamahal k ng isang tao wag mong ibigay ng 100% ang pagmamahal dhil ikaw lang din ang masasaktan, ganito yun, sbihin n natin mahal k ng asawa mo, dhil sinasabi niya yun at pinapakita, pero ang laman b ng puso niya nkikita mo nde diba 100% din b ang bigay niya syo, nde mo alam diba, kaya mga bro magtira tyo para s ating sarili para kung sakali man meron nde magandang mangyari madali k makakamove on, ibigay mo nalng ang pagmamahal mo s mga anak mo......................PEACE

natutunan ko sa love ... maging totoo ... n walang point magstay sa relationship kung walang love...

ngayon ko din nlmn n kailgan maging firm s desisyon ko... masakit pero un ung tama... natutunan ko din n khit gano kgulo yong sitwasyon ko mahal ako ng gf ko

ang hirap maging adult... dahil pinapahirap...

i have learned that love cannot really be couched in specific terms. that we can only define indicators for its existence, to wit: 1) element of sacrifice, 2) unconditionality, 3) permanence (foreverness), 4) does not tolerate the wrong doing, yet 5) it does not keep a record of mistake either.

if this 5 things are present... love is existing..