What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

love is, remembering the good things despite the bad.. kahit anung naging problema nyo before breakup, mas pipiliin mo nalang manahimik at itago yung mga masasayang memories nyo together, di naman kailangan gumawa ng kwento para makasira.. kasi para sayu, naging bahagi sya ng buhay mo at nakatulong sya para mapabuti ka, just remember the good things na naidulot nya sayu at hindi ang mga bagay kung bakit kayu nagkahiwalay. ☺️☺️

love. hmmm. to the point you will let go of everything you like and enjoy for the person you love. like me. I am in Canada already because my kids want to go to Canada even we have a family business and i also work in a call center as Supervisor i let it go. i make monthly around $2000 upto $3000 pag maganda un month max $5000 in the Philippines. so i was going good already. but i invest alot and spead alot going to canada because i want better future for my kid. i ako land pinas nlng ok na ako na enjoy ko pa. now in Canada i work two jobs almost make almost $4000 net. so before tax around that around $5500 only but solid pagod na pagod ako and no maids and driver. kaya for me lang ok na ako sa pinas. once i stable my kid maybe i will invest again going back to Philippines. just need to save for her school n house d2.

love is very romantic.

it usually depends on a persons ideals and beliefs of how love must be.

its human nature to shape their environment on their favor.

so love is very problematic for me to understand and give.

on my perspective of how should i love a person.

i must be understanding that parties involved are shaping an environment that we are sharing.

my needs and wants could be different than others and if we want it to work we must compromise some or all and find a solution.

that way no one leaves the place of love we've built because of the proper things, rules, etc., that works for both of us.

WHAT IS LOVE?

What is love?
Is there really such a thing?
Is, is love selfish, just a need fulfilled?
Someone to fulfill your need.
I think I know what love is:
I can see you all now, waiting for the answer, right?
Love is, well, it's when you really don't care about yourself.
As much as you do the other person.
In other words:
It's not so much for the pleasure she gives to you,
It's because you have someone to give pleasure to.
Someone that needs you
Maybe that's love.
Unselfish love, it's like
When you're weary, and ..feeling small, right?

And the tears are in her eyes.. you will dry them all

That's true that's Love....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...