What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Even if it ends, appreciate the fact that she made you feel loved and special. Be thankful of all the days she shared with you. The nights she stayed awake just to talk to you. The rules she broke just to be with you. Reminisce the good memories, don't drown yourself in sadness because it ended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking a page from a series I've been watching.

Love is difficult. It brings you to your lowest of lows when it gets bad. But it takes you to your highest of highs when it's good. It can be an emotional rollercoaster, but it can also be your rock.

"Light and breezy is what you use to describe linen cloth, not a relationship you care about"

I learned na it requires effort. Pero kailangan mo rin i-balance with practicality. And you ought to act within the parameters of what you can and can't do. You have to be creative too. Simple things work as well. Either way, you have to put a lot of yourself into it. And any partner with the right thinking will appreciate it, so long as you do.