What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Hi Guys, I apologise if this might not be the right forum for this but I just need some advice as this is the first time I encountered this.

There is this girl I met in a talk. I noticed she was trying to catch my glance. Then, we had the time, I get to know her name and she told me where she came from. I wasn't able to get her number and wasn't able to get a good conversation because of duty reasons - I'm a medical student, she is a lab scientist.

After 2 days, I saw her in the cafe and approached her (with a female friend) and then asked if 'we could have a talk sometime over coffee or whatever' then she said yes, and gave me her number.
Texted her and kinda told me that she usually takes lunch at 1pm and go home at 5pm.

So, when the lunch happened, it was just the two of us. I bought the food and she offered to buy the drinks. We had a good conversation. I told her I will be in that hospital for just three more weeks. She then confirmed what I said. I said I'm very attracted to her and hopefully we can do this often.

She said "I'm seeing someone but yeah, we could hangout, just text me during lunchtime."

What is happening here? Please guys, I need advice.

People change, and often they become the person they said they will never be.

People change, and often they become the person they said they will never be.

people do change but not that much. if they say they will never be that person, thats only words. truth is they are that person already but in denial. believe in action not words.

Hi Guys, I apologise if this might not be the right forum for this but I just need some advice as this is the first time I encountered this.

There is this girl I met in a talk. I noticed she was trying to catch my glance. Then, we had the time, I get to know her name and she told me where she came from. I wasn't able to get her number and wasn't able to get a good conversation because of duty reasons - I'm a medical student, she is a lab scientist. [/size]After 2 days, I saw her in the cafe and approached her (with a female friend) and then asked if 'we could have a talk sometime over coffee or whatever' then she said yes, and gave me her number. [/size]Texted her and kinda told me that she usually takes lunch at 1pm and go home at 5pm. [/size]So, when the lunch happened, it was just the two of us. I bought the food and she offered to buy the drinks. We had a good conversation. I told her I will be in that hospital for just three more weeks. She then confirmed what I said. I said I'm very attracted to her and hopefully we can do this often. [/size]She said "I'm seeing someone but yeah, we could hangout, just text me during lunchtime." [/size]What is happening here? Please guys, I need advice. [/size]

Yeah, you might be in the wrong section. maybe she's interested in you, but not enough? She seems to want you around during lunch, but just remember, she is seeing someone. Maybe she just needs a lunch buddy. Just chill, and if you want her company, then just be lunch buddies.

OnT: Love can't be forced. If it's not working out, even though it hurts, you got to move on. When you are ready, love will come again. :)

There is this girl I met in a talk. I noticed she was trying to catch my glance. Then, we had the time, I get to know her name and she told me where she came from. I wasn't able to get her number and wasn't able to get a good conversation because of duty reasons - I'm a medical student, she is a lab scientist. [/size]After 2 days, I saw her in the cafe and approached her (with a female friend) and then asked if 'we could have a talk sometime over coffee or whatever' then she said yes, and gave me her number. [/size]Texted her and kinda told me that she usually takes lunch at 1pm and go home at 5pm. [/size]So, when the lunch happened, it was just the two of us. I bought the food and she offered to buy the drinks. We had a good conversation. I told her I will be in that hospital for just three more weeks. She then confirmed what I said. I said I'm very attracted to her and hopefully we can do this often. [/size]She said "I'm seeing someone but yeah, we could hangout, just text me during lunchtime." [/size]What is happening here? Please guys, I need advice. [/size]

Hey, just enjoy having lunch with her. If she said she is seeing someone, then probably it's up to you if you want to continue seeing her. Take your risk but don't put your heart on the line, just yet.

Masakit lalo na kung totoo yung feelings. Masakit kapag ayaw na at give up na. Masakit kapag ikaw ang maiiwan. Masakit kpag di na gusto lumaban pa. Masakit kasi kahit ayaw mo naman ng drama sa buhay, pero nahihirapan ka. Wala ka magagawa kasi nga ayawan na... Iisipin mo na lang paano na? Paano na, wala ka na lang sknya? Kung ganon lang sana talaga kadali yun. Paggising mo sana okay ka na. Parang tanga, oo. Pero ang hirap habang nararamdaman mong masakit, mahirap. Hoping ka na lang na makarecover kaagad kasi ayaw mo maramdaman araw araw yung sakit. Daling sabihin mag-move on. Daling magjudge sa mga hirap magmove on. Pero sana ganon lang talaga kadali ang lahat.

Edited by DyosangLigaw