What Has Love Taught You Lately?

what has love taught me lately?

... well, if you keep on crying because of a lost love,

... ... you'll never see the new love in front of you - because of the tears in your eyes ...

i fell in love with this girl and invested a lot of effort on her.

we were too different and we didn't have anything in common,

when things did not work out for us, i was frustrated and depressed

sya na lang lagi iniisip ko, nakakabaliw!

when i decided to move on,

i realized that there's this girl who has been always there for me during my weakest hours

i treated her to dinner (nagdampa kami) and realized we had so much in common

and now i recognize that i fell in love with the wrong girl

and my true love is the one standing beside me the whole time

right now, im happy with my new girl

but di pa pwede ligawan, ayaw ko kasi isipin nya na panakip butas lang sya

she's not panakip-butas, but sadly- that's what she feels

only time will show her that she's not

so sa mga broken hearted dyan

stop crying and closing your doors to new opportunities

your true love might just be by your side - holding your hand the whole time!

blush.gif

what has love taught me lately?

... well, if you keep on crying because of a lost love,

... ... you'll never see the new love in front of you - because of the tears in your eyes ...

i fell in love with this girl and invested a lot of effort on her.

we were too different and we didn't have anything in common,

when things did not work out for us, i was frustrated and depressed

sya na lang lagi iniisip ko, nakakabaliw!

when i decided to move on,

i realized that there's this girl who has been always there for me during my weakest hours

i treated her to dinner (nagdampa kami) and realized we had so much in common

and now i recognize that i fell in love with the wrong girl

and my true love is the one standing beside me the whole time

right now, im happy with my new girl

but di pa pwede ligawan, ayaw ko kasi isipin nya na panakip butas lang sya

she's not panakip-butas, but sadly- that's what she feels

only time will show her that she's not

so sa mga broken hearted dyan

stop crying and closing your doors to new opportunities

your true love might just be by your side - holding your hand the whole time!

blush.gif

agree po ako dyan bro. :D yan rin ang nangyari sa akin. nanligaw ako sa isang babae nga mahirap naman pasayahin. sakit nga lang dahil napunta xa sa iba pero, yung friend ko na tumulong sa akin sa kanya ang naging GF ko pa. :rolleyes: at first feeling nya panakip butas lng pero sa konting panahon, alam nya na tunay yung pagmamahal ko sa kanya. wag lng mawala ng pag.asa mga bro. andyan lng yan. :lol:

I agree with you... It's really painful to loose somebody, I don't know but as of the moment I'm on the stage of getting confused... As in I'm not in myself all the time thinking of her =( The saddest thing is... She's made a gap between the two of us huhuhu!

Okay...okay...i know it's sappy but then we all learned something about love and being in love...or letting go of one...what has it taught you?

Me? I have learned to let go of the one person I love in all my life...he needs to grow...he needs to mature...and he needs to do that without me. Believe me it's not easy...it is the most painful thing I have done and currently going through...but the fact that I do it because I love him makes it feel worthwhile.

Another lesson is that if you truly love someone...more than setting him free...forgive him and wish him well.

You will forever be missed...take care...wherever you may be.

• 4 weeks later...

mahirap ito. magastos, sakit sa ulo, lalaki pa tyan mo. in short dahan-dahan ka kakainin ng alak at bisyo.

1 thing i learned from my past break ups is NEVER EVER do anything that will detroy you. lalo ka magmumukhang looser. NEVER harm your self. Do Good things like go to the gym, discover new hobbies, meet old friends etc. at the end of the day you will feel light and happy.

tama! kung may gagawin ka, piliin mo na ung path to self-improvement para pag macho/sexy, successful, at talented ka na magkakandarapa ung tangang nang-iwan sa yo para makipagbalikan sa yo.. tapos sabihin mo "ayoko na sa yo!" sabay falcon punch sa vagina...

A true test of how well you know yourself and how well you know your partner is by suffering betrayal in his/her hands.

It might be thru little white lies, denial, hiding dark secrets from you and most of all kapag na 2-time ka na. Dyan mo na talaga makikilala kung gaano ka ka-importante sa buhay nya. Depends on the gravity of the offense committed, you will have a better picture of your loved one and a better understanding of yourself.

Kung kaya mo pa magpatawad then mahal mo talaga, kung di umabot sa ganitong mga problema then talagang mahalaga ka sa kanya.

Sayang lang, had a 7-year relationship that ended in betrayal of the worst kind. Nabalitaan ko na lang na ako na raw yung ex kasi may bf na sya sa office nila di ko man lang alam na break na pala kami. Hayup=Animal! Di ko talaga gusto yang mga 2-timer.

Oh well, life goes on. Better get busy at work na lang muna.

• 2 weeks later...

no matter how hard you try to make things better yet if its just one way.....still things wont work out...and if you think that it only takes love to endure all those shitty treatments...you're wrong...maybe kaya mo yan tiisin ng 3 years or 5 years and so on but once na na immune na..one day magigising ka na lang realizing that kaya mo naman pala ng wala sya...and maybe baka magka second thoughts ka pa na baka mo lang sina save yung relationship eh dahil sa panghihinayang sa panahon na magkasama kayo...and its normal na ma confuse if its love ba or panghihinayang lang sa pinagsamahan....

• 2 weeks later...

Love is always a wonderful feeling.

And part of loving someone is understanding where his feelings, thoughts, and sometimes fears are coming from. Sometimes, he doesn't have to utter a word; because you would just know. Part of loving him is also encouraging him to spend more time with people he truly loves, not to keep him away from me, but for me to appreciate him more as a man.

Love gives me courage to believe, even if chance is slim... even if it takes forever to wait.

I've learned that promises aren't contracts,kisess aren't assurance,sweet words aren't guarantees,big hugs aren't bonds,and that nothings permanent in this life.One day he's mine,the next day he's with another.Last night he was so sweet,the next morning he's insensitive.Loving someone is not fairytales and fantasies,it's about truth and realities.....-_--_-

What love has taught me lately?

Girls/ladies are also capable of lying..kahit panget p yan,kpg nasa dugo n tlga nila ang kalandian,maglalandi yan.at magsisinungaling pa kahit buking na buking na!sila p may ganang magalit!

Haha!

No offense ladies..hehe(sabay bawi)

Galit lng tlga aq sa isang kabaro nyo..

Hehe!