What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Long distance relationship rarely works, you'll quarell on the petty things, no matter how good your treatment is definitely it will definitely be not enough to compensate for the distance.

Do not put a period in your relationship because things tides might turn around and you might end up with something better

Keep your eyes wide open

Sometimes you only get one chance too love someone...so make the moment you have with that special someone count...Love the person today like there is no tommorrow...make every moment count, make every moment a happy moment, don't waste time on stupid arguements and petty quarrells.....

I talked to my x from 15years ago....It was still obvious we still loved each other but we both realized that too much time had passed by that were very very different people and having a relationship together would just not work out......untog ko na lang ulo ko sa pader pinakawalan ko sha....

My other x just died last december....sometimes you never know when people would go...what's important to me is that my time with her we lived our life to the fullest

Sometimes you only get one chance too love someone...so make the moment you have with that special someone count...Love the person today like there is no tommorrow...make every moment count, make every moment a happy moment, don't waste time on stupid arguements and petty quarrells.....

I talked to my x from 15years ago....It was still obvious we still loved each other but we both realized that too much time had passed by that were very very different people and having a relationship together would just not work out......untog ko na lang ulo ko sa pader pinakawalan ko sha....

My other x just died last december....sometimes you never know when people would go...what's important to me is that my time with her we lived our life to the fullest

"L :heart: VE takes TIME.

-it nids a History of Giving & Receiving,

-easy to Feel but hard 2 Explain

- easy to Get but so hard to Let Go,

-easy to Spell but so hard 2 Define,

-created not by Words but by Feelings,

-not by Humans but by Hearts,

-not how u Forget, but how u Forgive,

- not how u Listen but how u Understand,

- not wat u See, but wat u Feel,

-not how u Let Go , but how u Hold On.. :heart:

Use your heart when its needed, Use your Brain if deemed necesssary

Use them simultaneously when the situation arises

Most people tend to lose their heads when in love, that's why many end up hurtin'

Give it your all but save some for yourself, when everythings not working out

try and save if not USE YOUR BRAIN and let go, It's her loss not yours

There are like more than a million women out there, better and more than what you have

now.

Pag nasaktan ka, bigyan mo sarili mo ng panahon para magluksa..

tandaan mo kung ano nangyari, kung bakit nagkaganun

namnamin mo ang sakit ng dibdib mo,

tandaan mo maige kung ano pakiramdam para next time

hindi mo na uulitin ang nangyaring mga mali..

then move on.. that's how life is.. its UNFAIR

Get yourself in touch with reality, matuto at wag ng ulitin ang mga mali

Pag inulit ulit mo pa, tanga ka.

Isipin mo na lang hindi magiging ikaw ngayon kung hindi mo dinaanan lahat yun.

Kung may nadagdag man sayo EXPERIENCE tawag dun, pag tumagal tagal beterano ka

na sa mga ganyan.