What Has Love Taught You Lately?

love has taught me that it doesn't matter how old she is, or how sexy or how smart she is. The only thing that matters is that you are connected and you compliment each other's flaws and weaknesses. That, being with this someone, completes anything and everything that you will ever need. That happiness doesn't come from what other people may say or do, the most important thing is that you are happy with who you are with. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

....to find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep(twas happened to me 7 mos ago)... wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends(?), who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU.

Guest biancaanne

That no matter how hard you try to change to make things better, your true colours will always show. The person who cannot accept you for who you are while helping you become a better person, never even loved you in the first place.

That no matter how hard you try to change to make things better, your true colours will always show. The person who cannot accept you for who you are while helping you become a better person, never even loved you in the first place.

amen :hypocritesmiley:

no matter you try to forget things that happened...

i will forever be there...