What Has Love Taught You Lately?

getting married changes everything. di na pwede yung patampo tampo like you used to when you were just going steady. wala na din yung panakot na magbreak na tayo. getting married means that you need to make up for the things your partner cannot and does not have, like patience. it takes more patience to love a person you're going to spend your life with rather that the emotion itself.

:goatee: love has taught me lessons that we only get by experiencing it first hand...it showed me how to be strong and get up after you have been kicked down and out to the ground...i have managed to realize that in order to truly love someone, i must love my self first more than anyone else...and in giving or sharing love, one does not do so in order to be compensated or loved back but rather love is shown in order to be happy and fulfill that happiness... :goatee:

:goatee: love has taught me lessons that we only get by experiencing it first hand...it showed me how to be strong and get up after you have been kicked down and out to the ground...i have managed to realize that in order to truly love someone, i must love my self first more than anyone else...and in giving or sharing love, one does not do so in order to be compensated or loved back but rather love is shown in order to be happy and fulfill that happiness... :goatee:

tama! +1

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Just when you thought you found the perfect guy for you..

He used to message you 24/7..

Telling things that he misses you and wants to be with you always..

All those sweet words coming from him, knowing that he is married but still accepted him..

They say that nothing is fast when it comes to love..

But if you've given so much already, what's next?

He can never replace all those tears and loneliness -_-

sobrang agree. masakit pa magmahal if the guy's married. hindi naman buong oras

nya maibibigay nya, hindi rin lahat pwede nya ibigay sayo lalo na may pamilya

siyang dapat i-provide. gusto mo man siya kasama sa bawat night na natutulog ka,

still, at the end of the day, sa bahay parin nila siya uuwi. :P

mahirap pa dyan, pag masyado nyo na mahal ang isat isa, at hindi na kayang kumawala,

sakit lang sainyo pareho ang idudulot ng pagmamahal na pinasok nyo.

ang pagpasok sa relasyong ganito, sa huli wala rin patutunguhan, meron man,

may maaapektuhan at masasaktan kung gugustuhin nyo parehong lumigaya at magsama. :)

huwag maging stupid..

hija, hindi mo minsan masasabi na huwag maging stupid. kasi there will be times na

unconsciously, nagiging t*nga kana na sobrang pagmamahal mo nalang sakanya ang

inaalala mo. alam mong dehado kana, sige ka parin. tapos bandang huli iiwan ka lang

na nasaktan, at luhaan :)

---

AND FOR MY ANSWER:

natuto ako na sa pagmamahal, hindi mo dapat ibigay ng buo ang sarili mo,

siguraduhin na may iiwan ka na para sa iyo, para madapa ka man, may

lakas kapa para tumayo ulit at magpatuloy. :)

It can be true. It can be false.

It can make us willing to k*ll for another. It can make us willing to die for another.

It can be betrayed. It can be redeemed.

It can wound. It can heal.

It will never be perfect. But it can be real.

In the end, love is not a tingly emotion or a stirring in the loins. Love is a conscious decision, an act of will. Especially when the starting line of romance, youth, passion has faded away into the past.

We define it and live it. Or not.

I'm still trying to learn, which is why I'm wondering if the fulfillment of "need" is the basis of love. We all need someone with a certain beauty, physically and mentally. We need someone who could satisfy us sexually, connect with mentally and emotionally. We need someone to trust, someone to cry, smile, laugh with. Is it possible to love without satisfying these endless needs, this immortal wound?