What Has Love Taught You Lately?

what has love taught me lately

I am sure we've heard this a million times that "LOVE IS BLIND"

and i must admit that love is truly blind coz you really learn to forgive and easily forget all of her shortcomings and mistakes and for that matters, unfaithfulness, despite all the heartaches and hardships. ganun pala talaga? you learn how to easily forget kung mahal mo ung tao becoz u are not ready to give her up at handa kang ipaglaban un anu man mangyari

isa pa na laging bumabagabag sa isip ko " IF YOU LOVE HER, SET HER FREE"

madaling sabihin pero napakahirap gawin lalo na sa gaya kong selfish sa pag-ibig. how can i let her go if i love her so much. but the truth of the matter is that she will never be happy with me..

kaya ang sagot ko dito - bullshit with this slogan, hahaha

i will forever love her till the day i die

very well said sir, specially the IF YOU LOVE HER, SET HER FREE type...i just recently did this as i knew the girl would be happy with somebody else and not me, ang sakit sakit.....

...there is happiness and fulfillment in placing your partner's needs, interests, concerns, dreams, etc. ahead of your own without feeling a single ounce of regret.

nice one....i wish i had not felt regret but ganun talaga, di maiwasan kahit konti, though i have placed my own happiness so she can have hers but still, there's the "what could have been scenarios"

:thumbsupsmiley:

1. It doesn't need for you to be together for someone to know how much you love him/her.

2. That even if you hate/angry with someone you love, hindi mo pa rin sya matitiis.

3. You can actually pretend that you're OK when the truth is, inside you're dying

all are applicable, pucha, it still hurts thought i was ok na, pero i still miss her....

#1, true as true can be, #2 -- times i tried to walk away from her pero di ko kaya, i always see the good she does in me, #3 -- she texted me 2 times pero di ko nireplayan though i really wanted to pero di naman mawawala yung sakit pag nag reply ako...huhuhuhuh

if u really love someone, u have to take the risks. although it's painful sometimes. at least u gave ur best. :)

yes, i can say i gave my best even if it was not enough,.. miss her truly!!!

Edited by TanglewoodBoy