What Has Love Taught You Lately?

that it is not easy to learn to hate the person you love moreso, to learn to forget.

that no matter how hard you try putting her away in your mind, the memory still lingers on

and even though you feel the pain because she seems to move out of your life, you still hope

that eventually one day, she can open a portion of her heart and mind and allow me to come

inside very being. :heart:

...i've been in love many times, but still I can't accept the "Romeo & Juliet" principles of love; the "Kapagka-Pag-ibig ang pumasok sa puso ninuman...hahamakin lahat masunod lamang...."; the "Relationship betwen opposite or same sex".....Is LOVE only the reason why people commit suicide? I had this student who give up her life because of LOVE, in front of her gf, she jumped out from the 14th floor roof top when that particular time the girl finally made up her mind to break up their on-and-off relationship...For me, when loving somebody, you must also love yourself more than the love your giving...kasi if not, lugi ka. Tulad nya, hindi sya makapasok sa church because no Catholic church accepted her, the parents find it hard to look for a good priest to blessed her...for I know, her soul 'still not at peace because she ended the life that's still precious and living...and because of her, many students and university staffs were blamed.... :angry: :blink: :cry: