What Has Love Taught You Lately?

I quote Zafra,

" Fall is the operative term. Not leap, walk or glide but fall. It denotes plummeting from a height, landing with a thud, incurring welts and bruises. That's why it is called falling in love --- you wind up either maimed or dead..."

As morbid, as bitter, as harsh as it may sound,,, that four-letter word is indeed

L E T H A L

You have too much of it and you end up losing everything --- even yourself,,, :(

that you can lose everything when you hurt the one you love most...that with just one mistake, one infidelity and you can lose a lifetime of love that you searched so hard for....

love is fragile and you need to always constantly take care of it and never for any instance take it for granted just because its there for you.. always nurture it with care and trust and it should last a lifetime...

i was hurt --badly,deeply 3 times in a row...but no regrets, come to think of it, when i think of 'em, I can still remember the good times we had. :rolleyes: love has taught me to be stronger..i've move on and at the end of that bitter and complicated journey, I've finally found the one. :thumbsupsmiley: