• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Well.. It kinda jaded me. heheheheheh.. in my teens up to my early 20's. i have this firm belief of true love conquers all, or first love never dies

and loving from afar. and putting girl on top of a pedestel, that type of BS. And in most of the time.. I am the one who is heartbroken in the end.

i felt used, cheated, underated, unappriciated. etc. Then. .. I started to loving myself more. That's right

i started to care on what i feel and not what the girl feels. If i feel that we are not intuned with each other's wave length. I will end it right there

and then. When a girl dumps me for another guy.. i don't cry. i get even. like stealing her credit card of something. I stop worrying on what

the girl would feel, and focus more on what i would feel. and you know. it's kinda works. Being in control and true to yur feelings. gave me this

confidence, to date girl after girl after girl, adn experiment on stuff that i never thought i could have done years ago. Then it dawned to me.

There's no such thing as f#&king true love. No such thing as love never does. It's all about surviving.. and moving on. Love for me.

is convinient only when it serves a purpose. ( like sex) beyond that. i learned that lving yourself more.. is the best

I quote Zafra,

" Fall is the operative term. Not leap, walk or glide but fall. It denotes plummeting from a height, landing with a thud, incurring welts and bruises. That's why it is called falling in love --- you wind up either maimed or dead..."

As morbid, as bitter, as harsh as it may sound,,, that four-letter word is indeed

L E T H A L

You have too much of it and you end up losing everything --- even yourself,,, :(