What Has Love Taught You Lately?

love has taught me to strong. to be patient. take one step at a time. live for today and make the most of it coz it may be different tmorrow. learn to adapt and focus on people and things that are important to me. love has changed me is such a way that i embrace life like it was my last day and always give my all...... -_-

love taught me lately that it is just a one-way street... you should never expect anything in return... love was never meant for self-gratification and that you only love someone because you want that person to be happy... you're just there to help her (in my case) stand up when the world comes crashing down on her... there to try to give her the best of everything... be there to make her smile even at your own expense... be there to make her feel that she is loved... i sometimes feel that love isn't a feeling anymore... it has become a choice... for to love someone is no easy task and loving does entail sacrifice... when you love someone... don't expect the relationship to last forever and just GIVE YOUR ALL... GIVE YOUR BEST... GIVE EVERYTHING... for in that kind of giving... you would be hopefully remembered... so that when it all ends... you could say that no one can do it like you do...

marami pa talaga... hindi ko lang tlaga masabi ng maayos... maybe next time...

all through out my life, love has taught me how to be strong.. i may have fallen a few times, but that doesn't have to be a reason not to fall in love again, though, extra cautious lang ako..

you learn to love a person despite of, inspite of..

you learn to love unconditionally, whatever the situation is..

you learn to love yourself a little bit more when you have fallen..and time to evolve into someone stronger..

but never close your doors, who knows, the love of your life might be the next one to knock on your door..

WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU-"I LOVE YOU"....DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED....DONT BE TOO CONFIDENT..

COZ THAT LOVE CAN DISSAPPEAR AND ONCE IT DOES , YOU MIGHT REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...

GIVE IT IMPORTANCE AND RESPECT...RESPECT IT RIGHTLY DESERVES

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.... :(

Edited by ericzena

that love is beyond calculations, it can be as simple as a snap and as complicated as the humanbody.

that love is that condition where the hapiness of another person is essential to your own.

that love hurts... hurt that cannot be brushed away easily.

that love is beyond logic... its never the same when you're looking at it outside the box