What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Guest lustfortravel

That you should be thankful for every opportunity given to you to love and be loved.

Edited by lustfortravel

love has taught me a lot in life. it made me realize that i'm not living in a fantasy world. it made me face reality... before i was only in my own little world. it thought me to be open to everything. it taught me on how to be tough and strong in life. it also made me realize that i have to feel pain in order to grow and mature....

Remember, you may find love and lose it but "WHEN LOVE DIES,YOU NEVER HAVE TO DIE WITH IT"

I learn to SHARE and REACH OUT. I learn to be UNSELFISH and GIVE MORE THAN I CAN

THERE IS NO FUTURE IN A RELATIONSHIP OF LIES AND SELFISHNESS

Efforts are still UNREWARDED and we end up being SORRY FOR OURSELVES.

Love is horrible! It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up those defenses so that nothing can hurt you but it's futile. Then one day one person did something dumb like kiss you or smile at you and bang!.... your life isn't yours anymore. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness and a simple phrase 'maybe we should be friends' turns into glass splinters and pierce your heart a thousand times.

On second thoughts... life without love is hopeless. :unsure:

ahhh, love sucks... its hard to accept that when you finally met your love, gets serious with her and does everything to make her happy, she is always doubts and finally the nagging doesnt stop and before you know it, its over...

its better to play around, atleast it doesnt hurt like this... :(

now, who wants to play...