What Has Love Taught You Lately?

Understand.Understand.Understand.

Patience is indeed a virtue.

Forgive and forget.

Compromise.

Love despite the imperfections.

Love is capable of making you a better person - only if you allow it to.

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return. -Moulin Rouge

Love is Practical... :D :huh: I think now kase I dont know if true love still exists... Mas lalo na dito sa Pilipinas when Poverty is the issue women here are becoming more practical may mga kilala ako iniwan ang mahal nila just for the sake of marrying for financial security reasons dba? may mga kilala akung Mp's ngaun na maayos ang buhay dati bigla nalang ng MP dahil sa matinding pangangailangan parang ang cheap na ng Pilipinas...

you live only once so its better to feel it along the way... love with all your heart and love like you never been hurt so you will not be unfair...

play safe is like playing dumb and making fool of yourself when you realize its too late to love to the fullest you will ended up sorry for yourself...

Edited by beelee

hindi masakit ang magmahal, It is easy to love, the pain occurs when may expectation ka. May hinihintay ka na kabayaran mula sa taong minamahal mo. Love with no tomorrow, love with no rules , love with no ideals, only then can you experience what the poets are pointing in their works.

...right...that's better...just love and appreciate what you have right now cus you'll never know when you'll lose them...or when they'll lose you....or when you'll both lose each other...or...wutever...just give it your all...it's only then your life will be fullfilled (did i spell that right? :unsure: ).... it's the only way to learn how to love. TRUST ME!

Love lately taught me that to love is to accept that fact that you have to be hurt and hurt them..I made a decision that will utterly destroy our relationship but for her sake i have to do it..Choices will be given and regardless how much I would want to keep her I have to do what I have to do to make her safe and live happily...Its a bit complex but things always are..The pain of a love and the joy of it is what makes it worthwhile and I do hope that love will be enough to make them realize that decisions have to be made for the benefit of the others...Isnt it that when w elove we commit that the 1st pririority is for the safety and happiness of the other and vice versa?..I just face it today and It hurts like HELL...I just compensate it for the joy that she have shown me..Love is a very trivial thing or maybe it is just the way it is...

that there is no such thing as "one true love"..at first i thoght i'd never get over my first ever love..but then as time passed I realized everything that happens has a purpose..and that there is someone much much better in store for me...I just have to accept the fact that love lost will never come back again..let go of the what-ifs, or the "hoping mentality" that someday you'll live happily ever after..just expect the worst..and hope for the best...and i guess it's really true..love is sweeter the second time around. now i've found someone whom id never thought would make me feel "butterflies in my stomach" again everytime we're together hugging and kissing like there's no tomorrow..oh well..he's better in *** too.ha.ha. :thumbsupsmiley: (oh no..its not lust ok. :wub: )