What Has Love Taught You Lately?

• 4 weeks later...

the best most meaningful experiences one can have are those moments shared with the one we love

the worst most painful experinces one can have are those moments when love had gone wrong,when relationship ends ..

but i still believe in " it is better to love and and get hurt, than not experience LOVE at all."

life is full of surprises, one, is finding love when you least expect it. falling in love is like a gamble - no matter how hard you try to win (meaning finding lifetime happiness).. there's just no guarantee that you'll win. all you can do is do your best and hope for the best, but be prepared to lose or get hurt.

Love has thought me to be patient and be faithful.

Not that I was never faithful before.

But these are trying times for our marriage and

there are so many temptations that we're facing now.

Yet with all these I am loving him more and more each day.

I knew I love him but I didn't know the capacity of my

commitment to him and our marriage.

I know now that I am fully and completely in-love with

him and our marriage and our family.

Guest BDC0425

while being gf/bf l0ve each 0ther like there's n0 t0m0rr0w.... get married and d0 everything t0 make it w0rk. if y0u are g0ing t0 change f0r the better D0 IT N0W!!!

0h yes..... pride will get y0u n0where!!!

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Guest BDC0425

it is true pala na malaman m0 lang ang imp0rtance ng ta0 pag wala na siya.... kaya uulitin k0 lang IF Y0U WANT T0 CHANGE F0R THE BETTER EITHER F0R S0ME0NE 0R F0R Y0URSELF, D0 IT N0W!!! life is s0 sh0rt!!! sa mga nagbabasa n0w, kung magkaaway kay0 ng iy0ng bf/gf/wife/husband , settle it na malay ny0 bukas biglang makipag break yan 0r makipaghiwalay dun m lang malaman na mahal m0 pala siya talaga..... that is my biggest mistake learn fr0m it....

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: