The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

only complaint that I have is that despite being a loyal subscriber since about 1998... never pa ako nakakuha ng free phone!

they never tell you that may ongoing promo sila... not until it's too late!

buti pa sa smart... madali sobra kausap! basta after ng lock-up mo... automatically may free phone ka based on your usage...

and if u wanna upgrade... it's up to you...

like you said was true...............pero if you fight for it like me.....may free phone na, got 2 years without paying any monthly bills plus panala pa sa korte..............haaayyyyyyyyy globe...........when you will learn...........

i just bought a Globe sim for my secondary number, for the purpose of trying out their version of unlimited texting (which nasubukan ko na way back nung bago pa lang yung texting sa pinas)

mabagal ang confirmation na activated na, if ever na dumating in the first place, and once ko pa lng natanggap yung notice na patapos na yung UnliTxt ko

I still prefer Sun's unlimited texting, since may free calls pa yung 30-day unlimited text nila and walang hassle (except yung pang-convert ng regular load to unlimited load, but it's just a minor inconvenience)

I'll see how long I'll be able to stick sa Globe prepaid ko ngayon...

like you said was true...............pero if you fight for it like me.....may free phone na, got 2 years without paying any monthly bills plus panala pa sa korte..............haaayyyyyyyyy globe...........when you will learn...........

hahaha you mean you literally sued them?

dude... care to share to us what happened?

baka kasi mag-apply yun case mo sa amin...

globe bashing, here it goes:

i registered to their tipidItext, the international texting thing, supposedly 5 text msg to any int'l destination for 5 days

after i registered i could not send any international text for 5 days which is the duration of my registration. i called customer service, they could not do anything about it. basically i wasted P50 so that i can't send int"l text for 5 days. this is a shitty country

Edited by paige
hahaha you mean you literally sued them?

dude... care to share to us what happened?

baka kasi mag-apply yun case mo sa amin...

literally sued them...........they move heaven and hell just to win the case kaso talo din...................pati yung lawyer nila manura ko na at pag baba ko binasag ko pa yung mga salamin ng sasakyan niya............from that day on sikat ako sa globe..........wala pa ako nasantohan na tao o demonyo..............globe.........haaayyyyyyyy.............

literally sued them...........they move heaven and hell just to win the case kaso talo din...................pati yung lawyer nila manura ko na at pag baba ko binasag ko pa yung mga salamin ng sasakyan niya............from that day on sikat ako sa globe..........wala pa ako nasantohan na tao o demonyo..............globe.........haaayyyyyyyy.............

details pre... curious lang kung ano nangyari and ano kaso? baka kasi landmark case/decision yan...

globe bashing, here it goes:

i registered to their tipidItext, the international texting thing, supposedly 5 text msg to any int'l destination for 5 days

after i registered i could not send any international text for 5 days which is the duration of my registration. i called customer service, they could not do anything about it. basically i wasted P50 so that i can't send int"l text for 5 days. this is a shitty country

you ought to complain to NTC about this!

this is downright unfair... paying for a service to which you could not avail! :grr:

kudos for doing that dude! I'm sure they deserved it!

if it's ok... cld u give details what the case was all about?

I mean baka nga pwede maging precedent yan...

Globe charged me three 3min calls in less than 20 secs... lots of BS on Globe nowadays.

IMHO... you should make a big fuss about this!

I admit... I am unable to properly scrutinize my bill...

for all I know this is happening not only to you... but to everyone of us as well...

minsan din kasi you can't recall the length of call you made...

• 2 weeks later...
only complaint that I have is that despite being a loyal subscriber since about 1998... never pa ako nakakuha ng free phone!

they never tell you that may ongoing promo sila... not until it's too late!

buti pa sa smart... madali sobra kausap! basta after ng lock-up mo... automatically may free phone ka based on your usage...

and if u wanna upgrade... it's up to you...

i have the same problem just like this! got a plan from globe and an tried their family ties yata yun.. so i have 2 phones with 2 lines, ganun din, they did not bother to inform me of their promo na pwede ako makakuha ng free phones...and 2 unit pa, that is when somebody informed me and ask their business office "late na raw". even after explaining that i was not informed wala pa rin nangyari....nayari ako ng globe. hindi lang yun, they also try to ask me payments for billing that i already paid na ay sobra pa ang bayad ko. hindi ba sila updated sa mga payments nila..? SOBLA SOBLA KAYO GLOBE HA.

i have the same problem just like this! got a plan from globe and an tried their family ties yata yun.. so i have 2 phones with 2 lines, ganun din, they did not bother to inform me of their promo na pwede ako makakuha ng free phones...and 2 unit pa, that is when somebody informed me and ask their business office "late na raw". even after explaining that i was not informed wala pa rin nangyari....nayari ako ng globe. hindi lang yun, they also try to ask me payments for billing that i already paid na ay sobra pa ang bayad ko. hindi ba sila updated sa mga payments nila..? SOBLA SOBLA KAYO GLOBE HA.

if they have all the rights to denied you then you ahve all the rightd to sue them.....bakit hindi mo ginawa? Even you are not well informed regarding the free phone, or sobra yung bayad mo, still you are not satisfied sue them directly eh tignan natin hanggan saan yung tapng nila.........dapt yung complain sa globe mismo........eh pany mga mutchacho kausap mo eh...............mga utusan ng iyan try mo sigawan lets see who will not entertain you.

from '99-'01 i was a globe subscriber...

i shifted to smart...

& now im using Smart & Sun...

Noon pa lng dami ng HIDDEN CHARGES ang globe up to now sa prepaid nanga2in ng load!

Im not saying that Smart & Sun are perfect but for me (kahit mdalas ang delays ng Sun now) di naman nba2wasan load ko ng malaki & minimal lang (kung meron man) ang hidden charges...

Spams lang ang problema & i believe lahat ng TELCO meron, so guys wala tayong choice lahat... :angry:

Sana lang maimprove na ng Nextel system nila...

:mtc:

depende talaga ang service sa area mga pre...

tsaka dont get confused by smart's wi-fi, hindi talaga wi-fi yun, it should have been wireless broadband... sa wi-fi kasi may hotspot, eh sa smart wi-fi na yan imbes na phonelines ang gamit gumamit lang sila ng antenna to the cellsite. misleading yung brand name nila kaya binago nila into smartbro...

tapos yung globe visibility and yun pldt weroam yan yung mobile broadband na gumagamit ng signal sa cellphone kaya ang connection based sa coverage ng cellphone... kaya ang speed ng connection eh minsan aabot talaga ng kasimbagal ng dial-up (dahil minsan gprs lang available connection) or minsan abot ng 1mbps(dahil sa hsdpa).

yun lang share ko lang ang pagkakaalam ko... hehehe!

IMO lang , maganda signla nila and reception compared to sun

Pero ung charging nila, rates ng services may mali talaga.

Lagi ako walang nakukuhang message na tapos na unlitxt ko text ako ng tetx un pala eh tapo sna

Tapos sabi ng customer service eh irefefund daw load sakin

Wala rin nangyari

we really can't compare then with sun...

ilan years na bang operational ang sun against globe?

Hmm..interesting!

What case no. is this and in what court (include branch no. please)? Share naman para we here at the mtc community may also defend our rights! :D

Did globe appeal? How long was the case before you finally won? :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest Dennis®
im planning to get a globe broadband i just want to know kung mabilis yung connection in alabang or muntinlupa area?thank you.

paranaque area here. all i can say is... :thumbsupsmiley: go for it girl. i have a 2mbps connection. and sometimes, i get 3 to 4 mbps burst when downloading. i have an on board speedometer. so i see my actual DL speed. i can DL a 10 MB file in less than 2 minutes.