In my room you'll find...

Let's see...

My closet with my drawings on the outside, my collection of toys which is hiding my vast assortment of books, a bookshelf with even more books inside, a picture of Pippen which I sketched back in highschool and probably the most eye-catching feature would be my Spider-man bed cover and curtains.

:boo:

four reproductions of van gogh's: The Starry Night (of course!), Vincent's Bedroom at Arles, The Cafe Terrace at Night, and Sunflowers (one of the many series).

an original sam butcher precious moments angel frame (with his autograph)

fifteen pairs of shoes

this notebook

my library, bed, personal ref, vcd player, radio, phone

the rest are generics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to the right when youre facing the sun lies my bed. two layers of organic futton in blue stripped sheets. and 4 pillows serving as hug slaves. to the left towers squid -- a mean 80gb black pc. on the side of squid is my bookshelf the librarian. she houses all my of my books, from anne rice to z. brite. on top of her are my altec lansing speakers. silent humming nick drake as i now type. to the side of the librarian is a file box masquerading as a stand for my fan. then theres a door leading to a small patio where i burn incenses for the spirits. goin back inside and further right are my clothes inside pre fabricated cabinet. i have no wall hangings. only a cheap ka insiangs calendar on the door reminding me what day it is.