• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

read or not to read , our phones ( several of them) are in one charging area, so I don't know, if one reads it then since around 2004 we haven't fought on the contents of our phone messages..we somehow are put more importance on other things in life, i guess. I do glance at her messages and over the years we ignore each others message...immune!!!!

ako pakialamera ako at magaling mangkalkal ng cp,,pero ako ayoko binabasa cp kasi may may kalokohan..hehe..joke separate yun cp na pangkalokohan at yun cp na matitino lang para walang sabit..

but seriously madami na nasirang relasyon yang cp na yan eh,,ang text kasi minsan iba dating sa iba kaya nagkakaron ng misunderstanding..the way they read the message is a diffrent meaning to them..kaya maganda wag na lang pakialaman,,

• 2 weeks later...

i don't let wifey read my cel nor look inside my wallet. but it works both ways, i also don't look at hers. mag-away na kung mag-away.

technically, if you need to read each others' messages or check each others' calls, then why do you have to have separate phones pa? isa na lang at share na lang kayo, kasi yun naman ang end result ng ganun set-up.

Cellphones, just like diaries, or toothbrushes for that matter, are really very personal stuff. No matter how close you are, you don't share toothbrushes. Likewise, you don't let your diaries be read.

Just as I don't check others' cellphones, I don't expect mines to be checked either. Besides, even the most innocent text message could be a source of misunderstanding. (How much more if the messages are "not innocent?")