Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

as long as you've decided to be monogamous and won't give her the reason to think that you're doing some "extra-curricular" activities, then she doesn't need to check your messages in your Inbox.

Trust should always be placed when in a relationship. Mobile phones are personal properties so come to think of it, your partner really has nothing to do with it unless challenged or got curious about certain little questionnable actions. so be careful and be STRAIGHT when in a serious, monogamous relationship!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not impose but i would expect her not to. Because if she did and she would nag me about what she read, I will be very mad. People should know how to respect other people's privacy. I had to throw in disgust at least three cellphones na ata because of this. Now, I have 2 cellphones and they have longer lifespan now..

• 2 weeks later...

Pinapabasa ko po sa gf ko ung mga msgs ko (kung kunin nya cp ko)....

wala naman po akong pakialam dahil wala akong tinatago, at hindi po talaga akong "txt" person. :thumbsupsmiley: ..

natatawa nga ako na pag nagrirng ang cp ko at titinitgnan ko po ung message, nakikita ko rin mata nya sa lcd nakatutok (in silence... kunwari pa xa.. <_< ) parang ninja. haha!

Over all, depende lng po yun mga kuya sa relationship nyo. minsan nga ako na iirita sa ganitong habit pero anu magagawa ko? :goatee:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...