• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Europe On A Budget

While it's still there, make sure to visit Giglio Island to see the Costa Victoria cruise ship lying on its side after Capain Schettino plowed the ship into rocks close to shore.

Here's another photo of that modern day Titanic.

While it's still there, make sure to visit Giglio Island to see the Costa Victoria cruise ship lying on its side after Capain Schettino plowed the ship into rocks close to shore.

• 7 months later...

hi all!

was wondering if any of you who've been to europe can share their tips and tricks on how to keep spending to a minimum. it's one of the most expensive continents to visit and i've been curious about trying backpacking or at least budget traveling through there.

the wheres would also be so helpful! like where to stay in which cities, where to go that's off the beaten track.

it'd be great to hear from you guys! thanks in advance!

:)

Go to vienna austria and dont forget to visit laufhaus vienna

• 1 year later...

I understand the captain of this ship abandoned his ship before the passengers were able to get off. Reminds me of our own ship employees who recenty abandoned their passengers when the ship they were on started to sink.

tsk tsk tsk, it should not be that way, the captain should be the last person to leave the ship.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nag european hihlights kami nung 2011 ng wife 17 days tour italy,switzerland,germany,france,london,belgium at amsterdam.enjoy talaga ! Iba talaga europe! Package tour kami nun sa agency lahat kasama na pagkain,airline,tour guide ,hotels etc etc. Tip at souvenier na lang biniyaran komat kaunting shoping .i paid all in 230k per person. Good deal na yun i think.nothing to worry kasi may itenerary na kami. I prefer that way kasi.

• Like (+1) 1