Free Medical Advice

papable

yes i bet na stress to and its my mind who is killing me. yung guilt and anxiety nagmix... pero kailangan ba talaga maghintay ng 6months para all clear ka? nalaman ko kasi nasa law ata na 6months talaga ang window period pero 1998 pa ito nirevised from 1988. kasi sabi naman ng iba na 3months is enough to determine lalo na modern na daw yung mga pang test at masmabilis na para malaman.

The family can try asking for financial assistance from either the local government or other charitable institutions such as PCSO.

The worst thing the family can do really is to let it things be the way they are i.e. give up on treatment.

Also, it may be prudent to consult c/o National Kidney Institute to check options that may be available for his case.

I know this is easier said than done because I've had a lot of patients just like your friend but take heart in the fact while there's life, there's hope.

Thanks g_o_g. Info relayed to family. All the best..

hello guys..ano po cure s cough or sore throat?thnx!

either drugs or herbal?is kalamansi juice good w/ these problem?

depende kse kung bacterial or viral (pag may sipon ka) yung cause or even fungal in origin.

bactidol would still be one of the best antispetic para sa sore throat. pede rin dequadin for viral & fungal causes or strepsils para sa bacterial causes.

hello guys..ano po cure s cough or sore throat?thnx!

either drugs or herbal?is kalamansi juice good w/ these problem?

depende kse kung bacterial or viral (pag may sipon ka) yung cause or even fungal in origin.

bactidol would still be one of the best antispetic para sa sore throat. pede rin dequadin for viral & fungal causes or strepsils para sa bacterial causes.

pharyngitis or tonsillitis ? bacterial or viral or fungal or allergy ? acute or chronic ?

pag-hindi umubra yun mga juice or mouthwash, antibiotic na katapat nyan. :thumbsupsmiley:

After too many sex or orgasm, sinisipon ako or sinusitis strikes me. meron bang connection??

If I might hazard my best intelligent guess...

the rush of blood during the whole act increases blood flow to your mucous membranes, causing increased secretions. Your nasal passages are more predisposed to increased mucous for some reason.

Docs, whats your recommendation for PRIMARY COMPLEX?

Was the child diagnosed to have active PTB or just PTB exposure or infection? The treatment regimen would vary depending on certain criteria that the patient would fulfill (ie. TB exposure, PPD, chest xray results, signs and symptoms and AFB smear).

For active PTB in kids, we usually give a two-month regimen of isoniazid, pyrazinamide and rifampicin followed by a four-month regimen of isoniazid and rifampicin (all computed based on the kid's weight).

Sana po nakatulong kahit papaano.

if anyone tell me if the chip fracture proximal third tibia is fatal?

The only reason that I can think of for a chip fracture to become fatal is if the chip was a deep chip and fat embolism occurred from bone marrow getting into the general circulation.

That and maybe a chip fracture that leads to a malignancy that ultimately proves fatal.

if anyone tell me if the chip fracture proximal third tibia is fatal?

A fracture per se is not fatal. The reason for it may be - especially if it is a pathologic type such as those due to cancer, or if, as sunking said, it lets off a fat embolus.

I've never heard of a simple chip fracture due to trauma turn into cancer, though.

So, most likely, it won't ever k*ll you.

anung ointment can you recommend to remove nail fungus?

Mahirap ang gamutan ng nail fungus. Start yan with oral antifungals muna for a month, sabay continuous antifungal tincture on the nail. Better if you go in and have the fungus cultured first, so you can get the correct antifungal.

Also, best to get a full check-up. Fungal infections, in my book, warrant a full physical just to make sure there's nothing else going on.

hello peeps, docs...

i got high triglycerides (175 previously and now 145... 140 ang upper limit) and uric acid (7.5, 7.0 upper limit). aside from that, i experience pain in my knees and muscles (most prominent sa thighs).

i experience muscle pains especially during night. nanghihina yung thigh muscles ko. there are times i cannot even stand up from sitting. mas lalo mahina ang muscle ko kapag nag-exercise ako the day before. alam nyo yung feeling na muscle sore kapag matagal hindi nag-exercise? instead of muscle sore ang nararamdaman ko, weak muscles. nung nagbasketball ako, two days after, madaling-araw, ni hindi ko ma-lift ang legs at arms ko para makapag-iba ng pwesto ng higa.

yung knees naman, kapag nag-exercise ako like biking or jogging, mga 20-50 meters, sumasakit na yung harap ng knees ko. lalo na kapag extending yung motion ng legs ko.

i went to the doctor about 2 months ago. my doctor prescribed me with LIPIGEM for 2 months. it succeeded in partially lowering my triglycerides but still not in the recommended range. i think baka nalilito na yung doctor ko kung ano ang gagamutin. kasi kung anou-ano ang mataas sa blood ko. :D

*gusto ko na magpacheck-up sa espesyalista. rheumatologist ba? balak namin dun kay Dr. Perry Tan.

*habang hindi pa ako makapunta sa espesyalista, ano mga dapat kong gawin o iwasan? baka sakaling mawala na kagad bago pa ako makapunta sa doctor. malayo kasi sa amin st. luke's.

*meron na akong blood test para sa triglyceride, uric acid, at x-ray ng tuhod (yung ibang test sa dugo like sugar and cholesterol, normal). ano pa ba ang titingnan ng doctor bukod dito para maihanda na at hindi ako pabalik-balik?

*kung osteophytes ang problem, nagagamot ba 'to ng glucosamine sulfate? kasi ang nakikita ko sa internet puro surgery ang solution. pero may nagke-claim na kaya nito gamutin.

thanks in advance. :) ;)

Edited by Pepeng Manas