Free Medical Advice

papable

Hello MTC! Would like to ask kung anong gamot/ointment yung marerecommend nyo para pempem ng mga babae? Para maiwasan yung amoy or atleast mabawasan.

Parang di kasi effective yung lactacyd/ph sakanya e.

I'm sure na wala syang sakit (STD or kung ano man)**

If di nawawala amoy, or amoy isda/bagoong lagi kahit may feminine wash, it may be a sign of a vaginal infection (vaginitis). Di naman mahahawa ang guys pero nakaka turn off pag may amoy.

Isang tanong po ulet hehe.

May complications po ba if pregnant ung babae na may situs inversus? Since baliktad lahat ng organs eh baka po mahirapan in giving birth.

When giving birth naman, central ang location ng uterus, cervix and vagina. So kahit may situs inversus, they will still remain in the same position. Even the ovaries will be left and right.

Yung affected organs are those na iisa lang and located on one side (heart, stomach, liver, gallbladder, etc.). Paired and central organs will still be the same.

When giving birth naman, central ang location ng uterus, cervix and vagina. So kahit may situs inversus, they will still remain in the same position. Even the ovaries will be left and right.

Yung affected organs are those na iisa lang and located on one side (heart, stomach, liver, gallbladder, etc.). Paired and central organs will still be the same.

Thanks doc. Hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where the best place is to get lasik? And a price estimate? I've been asking around since I'm interested in pilot training and it was recommended to me to get lasik if I want to get into PAL, since I have astigmatism with farsightedness.

Edited by DonPapa

There are lots of eye centers offering lasik. But if I were to choose, I would go for PFK rather than lasik. For pilots din dati dba PFK ang rinerecommend nila not lasik?

Anyone know where the best place is to get lasik? And a price estimate? I've been asking around since I'm interested in pilot training and it was recommended to me to get lasik if I want to get into PAL, since I have astigmatism with farsightedness.

There are lots of eye centers offering lasik. But if I were to choose, I would go for PFK rather than lasik. For pilots din dati dba PFK ang rinerecommend nila not lasik?

I believe you meant PRK, but I've asked directly at the PAL training center and they said they preferred lasik.

• 2 weeks later...

try getting a quote from Quezon City Eye. if you are lucky, there are sometimes discount coupons available on OLX or Metrodeal or Ebay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Question

Sa Health Certificate

ano ba naka lagay sa health certificate?

malalaman ba kung may std or aids or hiv ka?

Thanks

Kung ano ung diagnosed ayon ung ilalagay ng Dr. pero when it comes HIV or std nasa batas yan na karapatan mo if ever reactive or positive ka na wag i declare dun sa health cert pero kailangan magusap kayo nung Doctor kasi license nila yun and name ang nakalagay dun :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To all doc in forum

I am filipino that is based sa HCM VIETNAM. I have meet a guy FRENCH VIETNAMESE married to Pinay bases in San diego Cali

He is into med devised called MEDWAVES the devised is functioning like laser that insert into the tumor that kills the cell,

We are looking for some filipino doc that is willing to bring this to PH? If interested? Please email me thru avillamor43@gmail.com

Allen

• 1 month later...

Anyone has an idea where to get abortion pills or medication here in the Philippines like manila or quiapo? Around 1mobth palang po. Thanks

Bro forget it abortion is a crime don't take that little angel life maybe someday that little angel will be our future leader in our society it's a gift from above so please don't do it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Normal Lang ba na palaging nagnonosebleed?

Or every time you pick your nose my Dugo at mucus

Ganun kasi ako

May cancer ba ako or head tumor

MD here.

Ang nosebleeding kasi is a symptom that is so unspecific, and a myriad of possibilities should be considered unless the bleeding can be attributed directly to trauma (e.g. picking your nose, fist fights, etc.) If it becomes so frequent even in the absence of trauma, I'd suggest you seek proper consultation. Differentials for this case can range from a simple vessel damage from picking your nose, to uncontrolled hypertension, and tuald ng sabi mo, a growing nasopharyngeal mass.