• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

• ADMINISTRATOR
14 hours ago, Harding said:

i understand clearly your message . i know that our doctors here are spending their precious times trying to help our friends and members. i am not against that. i fully support and thank them on this endeavor and sacrifices. i just want to share my own idea and experience in dealing with my medical problems.  MTC is a great forum in sharing informative information not only medical but in many aspects of learning. I say let us learn from one another. Sometimes we have different views . But that does not mean an ill intent. we just here to help one another.  maybe we can have additional  topic about herbal medicine , yoga and the like for the promotion of health

Dear Harding, Thank you for the message. Herbal and alternative cures are welcome in this thread. In fact, a very good friend of mine runs another forum CUREMANUAL.COM - it's a website that teaches people how to cure themselves for free!

It hasn't been updated simply because my friend has been cured. And his friends including me has been cured and remains healthy. The website is there for reference only, now. Pag nagkaskit ulit ako all I have to do is read the manual again to cure myself. 

On 11/2/2021 at 6:17 PM, IkkiM13 said:

Ask ko lang po mga sir...baka may same experience, ano po mapapayo nyu?

Male po ako, okay lng ba gumamit ng ph care ng misis ko? pansin ko kasi "natutuyo" o "dry" yung ari ko, lalo na sa pinaka sensitive na part...currently sabon na panligo lang ang ginagamit ko, kaso after 3-4 hrs, pag nag check ako, dry na, merong puti puti, na sa tingin ko dahil sa sabon...

May time din na medyo masakit pag nag do kami ni misis, mahapdi o sensitive na masakit...

Ano po kaya pwedeng remedy?

use dove soap for moisturizing dry skin. dry skin often results to so many skin disorder like scaly, itchiness & wounds

As much as I respect the advancement in our medical field in repairing our body with the latest knowledge and technology and further discoveries; we should also consider and reflect on the fundamental Natural Law, that we are ALL going to DIE sooner or later.  Our body will decay, wither and decompose.  My message is: We should also embrace death and not to fear it.