Free Medical Advice

papable

patulong naman po sa interpretation.. yung kaibigan ko po kasi nagpa gram test.. tinest po yung vaginal discharge nya.. ang result po e ganito..

polymorphonuclear cell: 20-30/hpf

gram positive bacilli - 3+

epith cells moderate

baka naman po mainterpret nyo.. kasi di po nagututgma yung oras nya pati yung doktor.. salamat po.

the presence of many neutrophils and gram positive bacilli in a vaginal discharge specimen strongly suggests an infection, possibly an abscess formation somewhere in the reproductive tract...

i would suggest that a transvaginal ultrasound and speculum examination be done to look for focus of infection...

:mtc:

pa interpret naman po ng sperm count analysis ko po:

color - opaque white

viscosity - slightly viscid

reaction - alkaline

amount - 6 ml

motility:

motile - 90%

non-motile - 10%

morphology:

normal - 80%

abnormal - 20%

total cell count - 122,500,000/ml

normal value of cell count - 60,000,000-150,000,000/ml

abnormalities - presence of WBC and no tail and double tail

thanks po

pa interpret naman po ng sperm count analysis ko po:

color - opaque white

viscosity - slightly viscid

reaction - alkaline

amount - 6 ml

motility:

motile - 90%

non-motile - 10%

morphology:

normal - 80%

abnormal - 20%

total cell count - 122,500,000/ml

normal value of cell count - 60,000,000-150,000,000/ml

abnormalities - presence of WBC and no tail and double tail

thanks po

how old are you ba bro? as far as i can tell normal ang sperm analysis result mo...

if you took the test para sa fertility study, you are more than capable of impregnating your partner ( wife?, gf?, etc.)...

Just remember that a single sperm count doesn't mean anything. It really varies from day to day. You must have at least three. Spermatogenesis takes place over a period of about 2.5 months so you need to have it done again after that period of time.

sir peterparker

27 yrs old napo ako

married na rin po

kasi gusto namen

magpacheckup ng wifey ko

since we want to have

a baby na pero

wala pa rin mabuo hehehe

tom si wifey naman mag

papacheck up

thank you po

yeah, it`s true that sperm counts vary over a period of time...

but based on your initial results, something drastic must happen to you para medyo tumagilid ang chances na makabuntis ka... get my drift...?

in your case, your first result is very encouraging...

i hope you have a healthy lifestyle, don`t smoke, don`t drink, eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly and no chronic illnesses, kasi all these things affect the quality of your sperm...

sana your wife will also have normal results din... she will undergo hormonal tests (FSH, LH, etc.) and transvaginal ultrasound to evaluate her reproductive tract... if necessary, additional imaging studies may be required like CT scan, MRI, etc...

i just wanna ask i had no sex for the past months tapos biglang may feeling ako na bigla akong nilalabasan kahit naglalakad lang ako parang hindi normal ito eh

ang tanong is meron bang lumabas bro..?

it could be just an urge to pee, baka napagkamalan mong pakiramdam na lalabasan ka..?

Heloo docs

ask ko lang po kung anung best way para matangal ung scabies?meron po kasi ung pamangkin ko almost 2weeks na...baka po mahawaan kame eh..... tia

if your pamangkin is of pediatric age, please consult a pediatrician first... but i will give you some info about treatment of scabies...

Topical

Permethrin 5% is topical medication of choice. Toxicity may resemble allergic reactions. It is applied to the skin before bedtime and left on for about 8 to 14 hours, then showered off in the morning. This is repeated until tube is finished or until rashes disappear (depending on physician's instructions).

Eurax (USP Crotamiton) This is not a cure but helps to relieve itch(pruritis)

Malathion Applied for 24 hours; effective in killing both adults and eggs.

Lindane (Kwellada): For use with patients where permethrin has failed or is contraindicated.

Lindane is FDA approved as safe and effective when used as directed for the second-line treatment for both scabies and lice. Serious side effects are rare and have almost always resulted from product misuse. Lindane is registered for use in 50 countries, with restricted-use status in 33 of these countries. The latter includes the U.S. and Canada, which support public health uses of pharmaceutical lindane but no longer allow agricultural applications. Lindane should be washed off with warm, and not hot, water to avoid absorption through the skin.

There is some evidence that a 10% sulfur ointment in petroleum jelly applied topically is effective. It is cheap and readily available over-the-counter. It also has the advantage of being able to be used in pregnant women and infants under two months of age.

Neem oil is deemed very effective in the treatment of scabies although only preliminary scientific proof exists which still has to be corroborated, and is recommended for those who are sensitive to permethrin, a known insecticide which might be an irritant. Also, the scabies mite has yet to become resistant to neem, so in persistent cases neem has been shown to be very effective.

Tea tree oil in one study was more effective than commercial medications against the scabies mite in an in vitro situation.

reminder lang, please consult a doctor first because the topical meds require a prescription...

ask ko lang po gusto k na din magka baby prob is mababa ang sperm count ko nainom na ako ng rogin e, pina inom na din ako ng ninang namin na oby ng ovamit pinataba lang ako di pa din tumaas ang count ko then pinalitan ng urology ng proviron still di pa din tumataas ang count ko po. :-( kakalungkot kasi gusto na namin magkababy, kakatuwa kasi kung magloloko ako sa iba he he he kahit la jacket pede no fear na baka ma buntis sya he he he :-)

ask ko lang po gusto k na din magka baby prob is mababa ang sperm count ko nainom na ako ng rogin e, pina inom na din ako ng ninang namin na oby ng ovamit pinataba lang ako di pa din tumaas ang count ko then pinalitan ng urology ng proviron still di pa din tumataas ang count ko po. :-( kakalungkot kasi gusto na namin magkababy, kakatuwa kasi kung magloloko ako sa iba he he he kahit la jacket pede no fear na baka ma buntis sya he he he :-)

i think bro you should have a fertility work-up done, including hormonal tests, ultrasound/CTscan of your reproductive system, and possibly testicular biopsy to determine level of spermatogenesis...

hello mtc docs.

would like to know how to take care of my kidneys the natural and preventive way.

1. is it ok to take that Kidney Care supplements?

2. when i pee, kala ko san miguel beer yung iniihi ko. ang daming bula.

3. what food should i avoid? what food should i take?

4. i don't want to go to that state na magpapa dialysis ako in the future so if i can do something about it i will have no choice but to take care of my kidneys.

appreciate your advices. thanks.

hello mtc docs.

would like to know how to take care of my kidneys the natural and preventive way.

1. is it ok to take that Kidney Care supplements?

2. when i pee, kala ko san miguel beer yung iniihi ko. ang daming bula.

3. what food should i avoid? what food should i take?

4. i don't want to go to that state na magpapa dialysis ako in the future so if i can do something about it i will have no choice but to take care of my kidneys.

appreciate your advices. thanks.

i have stated before in previous posts that instead of taking supplements, you should do it the natural way.. like eating a balanced diet, regular exercise, avoiding cigarettes, too much alcohol, etc...

Bubbles in urine can be caused by the presence of excess protein in urine or it may also be something as simple as a forceful flow of urine that could make a foamy type of appearance due to excess trapping of air in urine as it contacts water. You will not be able to tell just by appearance.

you should have a balanced diet if you want to protect your kidneys... you should limit your salt intake so as not to increase your blood pressure and overburden your kidneys... diabetes is also a major contributor to kidney disease so you can have yourself tested for it if your family has a strong history...

^ ok. thnx doc pp.

btw bro wizard, i think it would be better if mag konsulta ka with a nephrologist, kasi the bubbles that form when you pee can be an indication that there could be a problem with your kidneys... you might be excreting protein through your pee which is not normal... this tells you that your kidneys are not reabsorbing or filtering the protein in your system... normally kasi you should not have protein in your urine...

btw bro wizard, i think it would be better if mag konsulta ka with a nephrologist, kasi the bubbles that form when you pee can be an indication that there could be a problem with your kidneys... you might be excreting protein through your pee which is not normal... this tells you that your kidneys are not reabsorbing or filtering the protein in your system... normally kasi you should not have protein in your urine...

btw doc can regular masturbation be a factor in the existence of protein in my urine? tnx.

Good day MTS Doctor's,

ask ko lang kung ok lang po ba kung ang gagawin ko na pampakulo ng tubig para Termos eh yung mga basura sa loob ng bahay instead of using uling or kahoy or mga used papers kasi na-try nmin inumin yung hot water to drink coffee in the morning is yung gamit eh basura to boiled water kaso iba ang lasa.....compare of using the m-gas na kalan..... need your advice to proof ko sa matigas na ulo ng erpat ko.... :rolleyes: wait ko nlang cguro yung reply nyo....

maraming salamat, :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

btw doc can regular masturbation be a factor in the existence of protein in my urine? tnx.

nope, i don`t think there`s any connection between masturbation and proteinuria bro, don`t worry `bout it...

you can jack-off as often as you want... it`s good for you and totally harmless... :lol:

in fact, studies seem to point out that masturbation can help reduce the risk of getting prostate cancer... :D

Good day MTS Doctor's,

ask ko lang kung ok lang po ba kung ang gagawin ko na pampakulo ng tubig para Termos eh yung mga basura sa loob ng bahay instead of using uling or kahoy or mga used papers kasi na-try nmin inumin yung hot water to drink coffee in the morning is yung gamit eh basura to boiled water kaso iba ang lasa.....compare of using the m-gas na kalan..... need your advice to proof ko sa matigas na ulo ng erpat ko.... :rolleyes: wait ko nlang cguro yung reply nyo....

maraming salamat, :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

hmm.. bukod sa masama ang lasa ng tubig na pinakuluan sa apoy na ginamit na panggatong basura, delikado gamitin ang basura sa panggatong bro...

puro lason ang laman ng usok na galing sa basura... halo-halo kasi na kemikal ang lumalabas pag nagsunog ka ng basura, mapanganib sa tao kung malanghap o mahalo sa tubig na pinapakulo... baka cancer ang abutin niyo...

huwag nalang kamo kayo gumamit ng basura sa pagpapakulo... kahoy, uling, electric stove o LPG na lang gamitin niyo...

Maraming salamat Sir..... :thumbsupsmiley: :rolleyes:

hmm.. bukod sa masama ang lasa ng tubig na pinakuluan sa apoy na ginamit na panggatong basura, delikado gamitin ang basura sa panggatong bro...

puro lason ang laman ng usok na galing sa basura... halo-halo kasi na kemikal ang lumalabas pag nagsunog ka ng basura, mapanganib sa tao kung malanghap o mahalo sa tubig na pinapakulo... baka cancer ang abutin niyo...

huwag nalang kamo kayo gumamit ng basura sa pagpapakulo... kahoy, uling, electric stove o LPG na lang gamitin niyo...