• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

PACMAN being able to withstand punches specially against BIGGER opponents still has to be proven ... he was never " fully tested" in his battle against Diaz, Dela Hoya and Hatton. These guys hardly landed a solid blow.

Not too quick on this one ... YES Floyd and Pacman both had their individual battle with Oscar but under different circumstances. When Floyed faced Dela Joya @ 154 the former have to go up in weight. This Dela Joya then was at his comfort zone in terms of weight so to speak. Floyd who is not really known to be a great knockout artist had difficulty knocking Oscar out and settled for a decision. On the other hand Oscar need to go down to 147 vs Pacman. As we probably all know it is easier to gain weight than to loose weight. As such, this really took its toll on Oscar when he fought Manny. He was just too weak during fight night.

My view here is that at 147 lbs Floyed will be stronger that Pacman but at the same time he could match up with Manny's speed therefore Floyd will have an advantage. There is also the reach advantage making it more difficult for MAnny to come close and hit the target.

Against Juan Marquez the fight was supposed to be at 144 lbs but Floyd weight in at 146 then came in at around 160 ... we saw the results.

Well yes you do have a point. A good one at that. I just made a comparative contradiction to the poster above.

It would be great kung m22loy ang Fight of the Century Pacman VS Moneyman but in real world of boxing impossible na mangyari due to the fact na both knew na number 1 sila pareho dhil d2 wlang papayag na mging dehado sa hatian.

Gustuhin man natin mangyari ito... sa palagay ko sa Playstation or X-Box na lng natin sila pwedeng paglabanin hehehe... At kung m22loy man ito dadaan ito sa napakahabang proseso.....

Ok nman kya ang kalalabasan ng training ni Pacquiao sa Baguio?

if panalo si pacman kay cotto, sa march 15, 2010 ang date ng Pacman vs Mayweather

ang problema ay yung hatian nila sa pera

both parties will not agree on a 50-50 sharing

so if hindi muna matuloy, baka mangyari ay Mayweather vs Mosley and Pacman vs Bradley

saka uli sila mag-negotiate sa Pacman vs Mayweather if manalo sila sa mga laban nila

In my opinion the only fighter around who can beat both Pacman and Mayweather is Paul "the Punisher" Williams

Mayweather will avoid Williams as much as possible and Pacman even if he wants to fight Williams,

it will be too much of a mis-match/dis-advantage for the Pacman, Williams is 6'3", fast feet and with hands as fast

as the Pacman and has no problem moving up and down in weight class

for me the fight w/cotto is the final breath before the big plunge....... for me manny is picking up the welta division in the right time..........cotto will be the acid test kung kaya nya nga talaga sumalo ng suntok ng isang totoong welterweight ala ng argumento sa speed nya we have seen it at delagay and fatton isa na lang talaga yung durability ng chin nya sa welter.........if he ever na manalo si pacman( na i do hope and pray so ) emphatically well ders no way na mapipigilan natin ang gayfeather vs emmanuel pacquiao....... ive seen manny sa blow by blow pa lang i have a chance to watch him sa mandaluyong ata yun under blow by blow iba talaga si manny pag determinado ilalabas nya talaga lahat ng galing nya para manalo lang sa laro.... kaya yan si gayfeather na yan ingat ingat sya wag sya papakasigurado sa shoulderheadroll kasi si manny meron head and shoulder hahahahaha.....napansin ko si gayfeather hanggang 3 combinations lang si manny pede magpakawala ng 8 up to 10 suntok(literally) sa volume ng mga suntok ni manny masusungalngal din yan si gayfeather at for sure di na ngiting kabayo yan pag tinamaan ni pacman..... in the end of the day if ever na matuloy ang laban ni pbf at manny at eventually manalo si manny baka maiyak ako sa tuwa tulad ng mga diehard fan ng soccer we they see deyr team win or lose......at sana manalo si manny kay cotto kasi si cotto is no pushover!!!!!!!!

ang pangit ng laban ni jmm vs gayweather, tatlong suntok sabay atras. kaya naman nung napatumba ni gayweather si jmm wala ng kasunod. habang si manny halos maknockdown sa ibang round si jmm. one more thing dehydrated pa si pacquiao sa pagpapababa ng timbang nung time na un. ang mas komportable si jmm sa lightweight or featherwieght. sa statistics marami pa din ang naniniwala na mas magaling si pacman kay gayweather.

ang pangit ng laban ni jmm vs gayweather, tatlong suntok sabay atras. kaya naman nung napatumba ni gayweather si jmm wala ng kasunod. habang si manny halos maknockdown sa ibang round si jmm. one more thing dehydrated pa si pacquiao sa pagpapababa ng timbang nung time na un. ang mas komportable si jmm sa lightweight or featherwieght. sa statistics marami pa din ang naniniwala na mas magaling si pacman kay gayweather.

Yep, mahihirapan si Manny if ever lalabanan niya si Mayweather, but I hope Manny would whoop the living sh#t out of Mayweather. I was watching some of the fights that PBF had online, and we gotta give to him, he's got skills defensively. But when I watched Manny's vids, I was thinking that, Manny can definitely defeat PBF.

I'm no boxing analyst, just a plain generic boxing fan, but I THINK that Manny can match PBF's speed, power and gulang, and I think that PBF would be shocked once he get to experience Manny's hand speed, throwing punches from different direction. Manny was like a kanto-boy fighting style that thinks and moves like a boxer. Man, I wish Manny could mess up PBF's face, in a bloody way just like what happened to Diaz. He'd be like, Pretty Boy-No-More Mayweather :lol:

Anyways, this is just an insight being one of Manny's fan. Hope Manny will win over Cotto!

PACMAN being able to withstand punches specially against BIGGER opponents still has to be proven ... he was never " fully tested" in his battle against Diaz, Dela Hoya and Hatton. These guys hardly landed a solid blow.

Not too quick on this one ... YES Floyd and Pacman both had their individual battle with Oscar but under different circumstances. When Floyed faced Dela Joya @ 154 the former have to go up in weight. This Dela Joya then was at his comfort zone in terms of weight so to speak. Floyd who is not really known to be a great knockout artist had difficulty knocking Oscar out and settled for a decision. On the other hand Oscar need to go down to 147 vs Pacman. As we probably all know it is easier to gain weight than to loose weight. As such, this really took its toll on Oscar when he fought Manny. He was just too weak during fight night.

My view here is that at 147 lbs Floyed will be stronger that Pacman but at the same time he could match up with Manny's speed therefore Floyd will have an advantage. There is also the reach advantage making it more difficult for MAnny to come close and hit the target.

Against Juan Marquez the fight was supposed to be at 144 lbs but Floyd weight in at 146 then came in at around 160 ... we saw the results.

i agree 100%. couldn't have said it any better :)

floyd can be knockdown, and even both floyd and pacquiao can be knockdown. madaling magpabigat pero makikita ang resulta ng mabilisang pagpapataas ng timbang. tulad ng ginawa ni marquez, mula sa lightweight at biglang welterweight at ang masakit bigla pa nyang nilabanan si gayweather. sana lumaban muna sya sa natalo ni mayweather bago niya nilabanan si mayweather. sa hbo 24/7 pinansin ni trainer barristain ang pagbagal ng galaw ni jmm. tama ang ginawa ni pacquiao. sa pagpasok nya ng bigla sa lightweight nilabanan nya si diaz. totoong sa mga lighweight champs si david diaz ang pinakamahina kumpara kay casamayor at juan diaz. pero tamang desisyon yon, champion si pacman, at champion din si diaz. habang si jmm nilabanan nga si casamayor at juan diaz pero umasa na lang sa knockdown. ang totoo kung umabot sa 12round ang laban ni jmm kay juan diaz at casamayor maaring matalo pa sya. hindi nya naisip yun. na paano kung hindi nya maknockdown si floyd. sa case ni pacquiao pagkatapos nya kumuha ng buwelo kay david diaz nasure nya na kaya pa nyang magdagdag ng timbangtionable. maaring questionable ang status ni delahoya sa laban nila ni pacquiao. pero ang resulta ng laban ni hatton at pacquiao, hindi questionable ang status ni hatton during his fight kay pacquiao. hatton even become better kung papanoorin ang laban nya kay malinaggi. Kaya totoo ang sabi ni roach. as of now nasa peak si pacquiao.

back to floyd, manalo o matalo si pacman kay cotto madami ang intresadong mapanood ang paghaharap si floyd at pacquiao. masyado kasing maraming contrast sa pagitan ni floyd at pacquiao. kasama na dito ang boxing skills. defensiv si gayweather at si pacquiao naman is offensive. simppleng paliwanag kung bakit mas madaming naipatama kay pacquiao si marquez kumpara sa naipatama ni jmm kay floyd. pero tulad ng sabi ng boxing analyst. exciting boxer si pacquiao, he can bring storm to the defensive wall of floyd.

Edited by uaeboy25