PacMan's Corner

menime

style lang ni dela hoya yan para hindi masira ang company nya ahabang nasa rehab sya. ceasefire muna kasi wala sya walang laban ang GBP.

Pero pag ok na sya, banatan ulit nyan ang pacquiao camp. :lol:

Part of his media blitz I guess. They need to sound controversial so that other media outlets will interview them and, in the process, add to their popularity.

Congrats to Manny in advance! Is there any possibility of him and others like Viloria, Donaire et al to fight for the Phils during the Olympics?

meron po! kung totoong magreretire si manny sa 2012, at hindi na siya lalaban uli sa professional boxing... after 2 or 3 years eh mawawalan na siya ng license as professional boxer, therefore amateur na uli siya. kung mangyari yun, sa 2016 olympics pwede niya represent ang bansa natin... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

meron po! kung totoong magreretire si manny sa 2012, at hindi na siya lalaban uli sa professional boxing... after 2 or 3 years eh mawawalan na siya ng license as professional boxer, therefore amateur na uli siya. kung mangyari yun, sa 2016 olympics pwede niya represent ang bansa natin... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

actually bro meron na pinapanukala sa olympics na payagan ang mga PROFESSIONAL boxers to compete in the olympics.... madami may ayaw sa move na to... pero ibig sabihin magkakagold na tayo kung sasali si Pacquiao!

Let's pin our hopes on that Master. It's already long overdue. We've got to lobby for more support in boxing. Suntok sa ginto ika nga.

Let's pin our hopes on that Master. It's already long overdue. We've got to lobby for more support in boxing. Suntok sa ginto ika nga.

sana nga maging open din si manny sa possibility na ito... dahil pag nangyari ito, isa nanaman record kay manny ito.. at record din para sa bansa natin. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Boxing belongs to the Filipinos, at least in the lower weight classes. Hope we can have more "Mannys" in the future who'll bring glory to our country.

your right bro I have been training boxing for quite sometime and I know alot of new upcoming boxers ang daming magagaling actually pero kulang lang talaga sa support the talent is there. The ones who train me are also pro boxers maawa ka minsan walang makain sa gym tapos kinabukasan may laban some of the boxers sa gym lang natutulog kung ito lang nabigyan ng support and chance like Basketball we will bore great fighters...

• 2 weeks later...

BOBBY ARUM: Pacquiao reaches Ali's level of popularity.

WBO President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel: I see Pacquiao as being as charismatic as Sugar Ray Robinson.

Marco Antonio Barrera: I was surprised. I was very surprised at how the Mexican people treated Manny. He is very charismatic and very humble and they like that.

http://teampilipinas.info/2011/09/arum-pacquiao-reaches-alis-level-of.html

MANNY PACQUIAO TO RUN FOR VICE PRESIDENT IN 2016?

Amid warm welcome during the Mexico leg of the Pacquiao-Marquez world press tour, Filipino boxing icon and Sarangani Rep. Emanuel "Manny" Pacquiao said he is eyeing the vice presidency in the 2016 elections.

Hinting he is going to retire from boxing, Pacquiao said in an interview aired on dzBB: "Come 2016 I am going to run for vice president... no more boxing at that time."

The report also Quoted Pacquiao as saying that before running for the vice presidency he will try first running for governor in Sarangani province in Mindanao. — LBG, GMA News