PacMan's Corner

menime

Coming from you... I don't believe what I just read.

Oh come on, please read what I just said carefully. Di ba sinabi ko naman ng maayos, dapat ipagmalaki natin si Manny? Di ba sinabi ko naman na magaling siyang pinoy? Ang punto ko lang naman dito, lets not blow all of this out of proportion. Pansinin mo kahit saang panig ng mundo, tayo lang ang sobrang magcelebrate ng panalo ni Pacquiao. Did the itialian americans think they were "angat sa buong mundo" because of Rocky Marciano? Did the mexicans think that way because of Julio Cesar Chavez? The panamanians with Roberto Duran? The americans and the muslim community because of Ali?

This is professional boxing, more than the honor of the country, its simply business. Bakit pag naging sunod sunod na ba talo ni pacquiao (which happens to all boxers, unless they choose to quit while they are ahead) sasabihin pa din ba ng pinoy, angat sila sa buong mundo dahil kay pacquiao? Look at villoria, espinosa, and onyok velasco, me nakakaalala pa ba sa kanila ngayon? At nung naghrap ba si espinosa, nagkaroon man lang ba pakialam publiko sa kalagayan nya?

I am proud of every filipino who becomes successful world wide in any walks of life. Si manny ay kahanga hanga, dapat siya tularan ng maraming pilipino sa pagsusumikap nya marating kung asan man siya ngayon. Sana lahat pinoy ay manny pacquiao, para sana hindi ganito kalagayan bansa natin. Kaso kokonti pa lang ang manny pacquiao sa ngayon. Kahit pa talunin nya lahat ng boksingero sa buong mundo in every weight class, di ibig sabihin nun na mababago nya na kalagayan ng bansa natin. But I do hope, that more than riding on his fame, sana lahat ng pinoy magsumikap din maging kagaya nya.

Ang sa akin lang naman, Manalo si manny eh di lets congratulate him for a job well done. Kung matalo man siya, eh di ok din lang, ipagmalaki mo padin na pilipino ka. Hindi naman sa pagkapanalo ng isang manny pacquiao lang dapat nakasalalay ang dahilan para ipagmalaki mo pagkapilipino mo di ba? If anyone here believes otherwise (and forgive me for saying this), I feel sorry it.

Tsaka message to the other peeps na din here, di naman komo yung iba gusto pumusta kay hatton, eh ibig sabihin na nun hindi na sila makapilipino. Remember na marami ding manchurian ang pumupusta kay manny. Hindi naman ito olympics eh, its pro boxing. Its business, people watch boxing not just to support their country. Whats wrong with that? Heck I love watching fights kahit di naman pinoy yung lumalaban. Kung gusto nila pumusta kay hatton (and lose their hard earned money) let them do so. Yaan nyo na sila magsisi pag natalo sila.

But as for me, hands down pacquiao will win this fight. He is better conditioned, he is more agile, and demon faster than hatton.

^^^^

I agree, hindi pa ngayon ang tamang panahon para tumakbo si pacquiao. Sana huwag nya gamitin yung kasikatan nya para tumakbo siya. Kung tatakbo siya, on his own terms. Hindi yung dahil lang sinabi ni Chavit, na sa congresso siya maganda ilagay.

I have no problems naman with athletes or stars running for public office. Basta paghandaan lang sana nila at tutukan ginagawa nila. Look at Vilma Santos, nagaral siya ng public ad, at pansamantalang tinigil pag aartista para maglingkod as mayor ng lipa. And she did pretty well. Pero yung mga gaya ni Bong Revilla na tunganga lang, at mas marami pang nagawang pelikula kesa sa batas, dapat mahiya hiya.

Tingin ko, dapat mga ilang taon muna mag lay low si Pacquiao, para pag aralan niya posisyon na gusto nya takbuhan at yung kinasasakupan nya.

In the mean time si Hatton tapos si Mayweather na muna asikasuhin nya.

^^^^

I agree, hindi pa ngayon ang tamang panahon para tumakbo si pacquiao. Sana huwag nya gamitin yung kasikatan nya para tumakbo siya. Kung tatakbo siya, on his own terms. Hindi yung dahil lang sinabi ni Chavit, na sa congresso siya maganda ilagay.

I have no problems naman with athletes or stars running for public office. Basta paghandaan lang sana nila at tutukan ginagawa nila. Look at Vilma Santos, nagaral siya ng public ad, at pansamantalang tinigil pag aartista para maglingkod as mayor ng lipa. And she did pretty well. Pero yung mga gaya ni Bong Revilla na tunganga lang, at mas marami pang nagawang pelikula kesa sa batas, dapat mahiya hiya.

Tingin ko, dapat mga ilang taon muna mag lay low si Pacquiao, para pag aralan niya posisyon na gusto nya takbuhan at yung kinasasakupan nya.

In the mean time si Hatton tapos si Mayweather na muna asikasuhin nya.

huwag nalang siya pumasok sa politics. i've seen a lot of good people with good intentions whose ideas became poluted by politics.

tumulong nalang siya by supporting a foundation or setting one up for whatever cause he wants. uubusin lang ng mga huthut ang pera niya sa larangan ng pulitika.

Watched a couple of hatton fights this week. Maari ngang makatsamba.

first, maingay and cheering squad ni hatton. Im sure theyll sing winter wonderland again but with changed lyrics. Pero kaya namang maovercome ni manny. Sana may cheering squad din si manny. But i doubt it.

next, haton fights from the inside. Pero kaya naman as per his last fight against mayweather. All manny needs to do is STRIKE FIRST from a distance. Hattons style is to jab, then hug. Then once hatton is inside he can be tricky and just hold/anchor mannys head of left hand. Palaakap masyado, then sneak punches while on contact. Dun sya nakakapuntos eh.

next, ingat si manny sa headbutt. manny cant fight while his eyes are soaked with blood.

next, makakalamang talaga si hatton on points kasi ive never seen manny fight a "palayakap". Manny is not mayweather who can adapt to a current opponent. Mannys brain is from his coach, imo. Sabi nga ni mayweather "a real champion adapts to anything" and indeed mayweather adapted to hattons "dirty" ways. So manny also needs to fight while on contact. Kung maloko si hatton dapat mas maloko si manny. And needs to KO hatton to win.

I still stand for my bet manny, ROUND 8 KO. If it lasts for 12, a draw.

Number 80th on Time Magazine's World's Most Influential People. Here's what Lennox Lewis had to say about Manny Pacquiao:

Pound for pound, Manny Pacquiao is the best boxer in the world. But even more important than holding that distinction, Manny has connected with the people of his home country, the Philippines, to the point where he's almost like a god. The people have rallied behind him and feel like they're a part of him, because they can see his talent, his dedication, his grace and his class. The grip he holds over the Philippines is similar to Nelson Mandela's influence in South Africa. I can surely see Manny becoming the Philippine President one day.

In fact, he already ran for Congress in the Philippines but lost, in part because voters thought he could do more for the country as an inspirational champion boxer. I agree with the Filipino people. Manny, 30, already has a true global reach, and his influence will only expand as he gets better. Manny is from the Muhammad Ali school. He's a boxer, a puncher and a mover — a champion in four weight divisions. He doesn't stand there and take shots. He throws that wicked jab and is so quick to dodge trouble.

Boxing needs a guy like Manny. Too often, when something positive develops, the sport takes two steps backward; you never know where the black eye is going to come from. With Manny, you don't have to worry about that. He just loves the sport and knows he's carrying the hopes of his country in the ring.

Lewis, the former world heavyweight champion, is a boxing commentator for HBO Sports

hatton will knock pacquiao in 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I can respect this, kung sabagay meron ngang mga taga manchester na kay manny pumupusta. Sige wait and see na lang sa sunday. lets engage here on a gentleman's bet.

Kung matalo si pacquiao, we will yield and you get the priviledge to say I told you so. Pero kung matalo si hatton at least have the good decency to yield and to give us the privilege of saying we told you so. Ano aprub ba yan sayo?

Sa mga nagaalala sa weight ni pacquiao, dont worry, style naman talaga nila na hindi agad agad binababa timbang bago ang laban. When he was at light weight division he was still 5 pounds overweight before the limit, 3 days prior to fight night. Kelangan gradual yung pagbaba ng timbang para sakto lang pag weigh in. De la Hoya on the other hand was already at 147 a week before weigh in. And he had difficulty rehydrating. He had to be rehyrdrated by injection

bro wag muna patulan hinde ata pilipino yan eh taga saang bansa kaya yan baka ako magbalik sa kanya kung saan mang planeta galing yan

@mobidick,

tama ka baka matawag nanaman tayong mga STUPID...

Trying hard to get noticed by igniting a flame war?

L A M E. :thumbsdownsmiley:

If he's a garbage... you're a dump truck, full of...... :upside:

S.H.I.T. ?

:lol:

f#&k!!! MTC nowadays are really full of ignorant morons!!!Maybe you guys can invite pacman to an orgy of brainless species and you can suck each others dick :goatee: Long live Hatton!!!

f#&k!!! MTC nowadays are really full of ignorant morons!!!Maybe you guys can invite pacman to an orgy of brainless species and you can suck each others dick :goatee: Long live Hatton!!!

wow man. the way you post I think you deserve to be the leader of that activity!!!!!!

anyway, we're back on track guys. Pacman in 7-8 rounds.

Hitman Hatton hit the canvass and hit the showers and RETIRE!!!!!. You won't know what hit you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream On Hattonettes!!!!!!!!

Edited by tagalinis

Long live Hatton!!! YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!