PacMan's Corner

menime

^ not entirely greedy. sabi naman ni Manny, he will frustrate De la Hoya's desire to avenge all the great Mexican boxers that lost to Pacquiao.

Tama wala na sila mailaban kay pacman sya na lang pag asa nila... tsaka kahit ako din cguro papayag din na labanan c dela hoya kung ganon kalaki... set na ang future ng family for life pati ibang family...

Four fukcing inches height disadvantage! WTF is Manny's managers thinking? Sure Manny can probably beat a taller fighter. Even a fighter 4 inches taller. But Golden Boy is not just any fighter... he is a future hall of famer. As good as Manny is, a good big man always beats a good small man. SHould Manny lose this one (and I fear he will), he should FIRE all his managers (Bob Arum).

Cute Pinay j3mj3m Elated Over MANNY PACQUIAO vs. OSCAR DE LA HOYA on December 6, 2008

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/pinoybiscuits7012/jem.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/pinoybiscuits7012/jem2.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/pinoybiscuits7012/jem3.jpg

Here's a video from 24 ORas of which I recorded and uploaded to YouTube last night, with Manny Pacquiao latest interview

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/pinoybiscuits7012/PDVD_022.jpg

kindly visit my blog for more updated news on the Pacman http://pinoybiscuits.blogspot.com/

Manny Pacquiao has sparred and fought with boxers taller than him, Nedal Hussein comes to mind...the dirty fighter Hussein who's a notch taller than De la Hoya, Manny won that fight despite being KOed by Hussein in the 4th round, well the strength and power of the Pacman was just developing back then.

Win or lose Manny is the clear winner yes, but money isn't everything, mayaman ka nga pero ano maipagmamamalaki mo sa mga anak at apo mo, 'anak dami kong milyones pero talo ako sa laban na yan' . Of course, a victory over De la Hoya sweetenens Manny's legacy in the history of boxing.

If there's someone who has the credibility and the authority to say that Pacquiao will win the fight against de la Hoya it's none other than Freddie Roach, who have trained De la Hoya and Pacquiao. I'll bet all my life savings that Manny will win this fight based not on Freddie Roach credibilty but based on Manny Pacquiao's flexibility as an indirect follower of Bruce Lee's principles. 'Be water, my friend...'

i have a strange feeling manny will score an upset...

i feel the same too dude. it's been my thinking from the very start the idea of a bout bet. pacman and golden boy came up. one thing going against ODLH as good as he is, is that he's an aging fighter, while MP is peaking at his career.

Manny Pacquiao has sparred and fought with boxers taller than him, Nedal Hussein comes to mind...the dirty fighter Hussein who's a notch taller than De la Hoya, Manny won that fight despite being KOed by Hussein in the 4th round, well the strength and power of the Pacman was just developing back then.

Win or lose Manny is the clear winner yes, but money isn't everything, mayaman ka nga pero ano maipagmamamalaki mo sa mga anak at apo mo, 'anak dami kong milyones pero talo ako sa laban na yan' . Of course, a victory over De la Hoya sweetenens Manny's legacy in the history of boxing.

If there's someone who has the credibility and the authority to say that Pacquiao will win the fight against de la Hoya it's none other than Freddie Roach, who have trained De la Hoya and Pacquiao. I'll bet all my life savings that Manny will win this fight based not on Freddie Roach credibilty but based on Manny Pacquiao's flexibility as an indirect follower of Bruce Lee's principles. 'Be water, my friend...'

i'm a big fan of Bruce Lee and tried jkd once. didn't know that MP is in indirect follower of Bruce Lee's principles. if that is the case, all the more, i'm convinced he has the chance to score an upset.

i feel the same too dude. it's been my thinking from the very start the idea of a bout bet. pacman and golden boy came up. one thing going against ODLH as good as he is, is that he's an aging fighter, while MP is peaking at his career.

my feeling is the fight is going to be "scripted"..decision will be a DRAW

duda ko lang ha

WIN OR LOSE, panalo pa rin si Manny... Sigurado ako, sa makukuha nyang share sa laban na ito isa na sya sa mga BILYONARYO sa Pilipinas... Kahit matalo si Manny OK lang, wala naman mawawala sa kanya eh... unang-una talagang lamang si Oscar, mas malaki si Oscar at maliit si Manny...

Pera-pera na ang usapan dito...

Manny has nothing to lose? Since he is fighting a much bigger ODLH, win or lose, Manny comes out the winner. I don't buy that.

Remember when Manny first lost to Eric Morales and lost his belt? He survived that, but only because he made a great showing for himself. Inspite of losing the belt, Manny's legend as a "do or die" fighter in fact was cemented.

But an EMBARRASSING DEFEAT, and that aura of "greatness" will be shattered. Belt or no belt, Manny is the big-time paycheck fighter of the moment because of that aura. Champions are lining up and dying to get a crack at Manny. Should he lose, and lose badly (and potentially, this could be an embarrassing defeat) and Manny's career could suffer a terrible blow.

----

This is one of those times I wish I am proven WRONG in the end. But I have a bad feeling about this.

Edited by skitz
my feeling is the fight is going to be "scripted"..decision will be a DRAW

duda ko lang ha

hahahahaha exactly

silang dalawa ODLH at MP parehas panalo sa pera na kinita

tapos ang pnaka malaking natalo eh ang mga taong nagpagoyo at nagpabiktima sa sarswela ng dalawang 'to hahahaha

Oscar Dela Hoya, a businessman indeed, knows how to make a sure money for the fight.

A "Golden Boy" vs. "Pac-Man" non-title 12round bout on December 6 @ 147pound Welterweight Limit will be the boxing's biggest grand finale for year 2008.

GB

Height: 5'10 1/2"

Boxing Record: 39W-5L, 30 KOs

PM

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Boxing Record: 47W-3L-2D, 35 KOs