PacMan's Corner

menime

Pacquiao's last fight vs. Joshua Clottey is quite boring and he is merely selecting clearly inferior opponents just to keep his image up. Should he have lost a match, it would affect his chances in the elections.

Now that Mayweather defeated Mosley, ALL THE MORE DO I WANT A MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO FIGHT!!!

If Pacman continues evading Mayweather, even after the elections, then I would correct in saying PACQUIAO FEARS MAYWEATHER!

Floyd post-fight interview in regards to a fight with Pacman: No blood test No $40M..

:lol: As if only Pacman would stand to lose $40M... If I were Pacman's spokesperson I'd say, "Well, Floyd, if you insist on the stupid blood test - no money for you, too. (Sabay echo ng quote ni Roach para sa kanya) Quit dancing around the legalities. If you want Pacman, just sign on the dotted line!"

sa 24/7 may complain si Mosley nadelay ang byahe na papuntang Nevada nung taga USADA. Habang si Floyd taga Nevada mismo. Kung susumahin may gulang si Mayweather. Buti na lang hindi si Pacquiao ang ginanun. Katrantaduhan talaga ung pakana ni Gayweather.

Edited by uaeboy25

Another Impressive Win from Money! This is why I love Money Mayweather...He shows that a boxer who don't have a knock out punch can still be great in this sport....kung wala kang power sa kamay to knock out foes....Used what you have best...Boxing I.Q. and Money has lots of it.

Floyd is impressive. But I wasn't surprised by the outcome. Two fights ago Mosley couldn't even outbox Mayorga until he landed a KO punch at the last second of the fight. This was the old Mayorga that an old Oscar KO'd in 6 rounds, who was fighting only once a year since he got KO'd by Trinidad in 2004. People only seem to remember how Mosley made a rag doll out of Margarito who was caught red-handed with loaded gloves. But like I said... Mosley couldn't outbox an old Mayorga.

i got to give credit to mayweather.. he really is a great boxer. it may not be an exciting fight like we like but he made mosley look bad in that ring.. maybe the fact that mosley is old may have contributed to it but one cannot dispute that mosley was not connecting cause of floyd's D. He made him hesitant and thus got tagged a lot.

with the olympic testing issue.. its all about principle.. why must pacman submit to testing when there are no evidence that he is using. its insulting to have to prove to others that you dont cheat when there are no evidence presented. and yes, $40 million is a lot of money to walk away from but people forget manny has enough money to last him 5 lifetimes.. and money keeps flowing into his account from his other business.

I do wish that the two come to terms so we can see a good fight..

I am a pacquiao fan but i think he will have a hard time fighting mayweather.. if the fight goes the distance it would favor mayweather.

hindi lang yun, baka panga ni gayweather pa unang mabasag ni pacquiao.

but then again until now hindi ko talaga macomprehend why he wouldn't submit to the said blood test.

sa 24/7 part 4 time:8:18 dumating ang USADA nung paalis na papunta ng Lasvegas si Mosley, a 200 mile trip. Mosley cant resist to complain that USADA come and distrusting their trip to Las Vegas.

I'm just making sure that Im on schedule as far as my way is concern - Sabi ni Mosley.

Hindi ipiakita ng HBO ung syempre nagbawas na si Mosley, then umihi na sya nung time na pasakay sya sa ng kotse then kukuhanan pa sya ng dugo. Naantala pa ang mahabang yahe nya papuntang Las Vegas.

While si Mayweather alam naman natin na taga Nevada din sya at malapit sa fight venue.

Kita naman siguro ang diperensya ni Mosley nung labanan nya si Margarito at ng Labanan nya si Floyd. After 4th round vs Floyd hinihingal na sya.

---------------------------------------

Floyd wants Punchers Gloves not Cleto Reyes Gloves,

He wants the fight to be held in Nevada instead of cowboy stadium in Texas, All of us knew that xylocaine are banned in Texas.

But hey Anesthesia being inject in Floyds fist?

Floyd want a random blood test, there are more accurate testing method. Nano Traps that require at least 2 blood test 30days and the day after the fight.

Then unlimited urine test. Which they check if there are any significant changes on the boxers food and medicine intake. Floyd stick to blood test. Though in 2012 Nano traps will be impose in NFL, MLB, NBA and even in WADA (higher than USADA)

USADA has a strict rule in drug testing for a suspected user. Pacquiao already considered as suspected users under their rule of attempt of used or previous history of used with the illegal substance will suffer more random blood test. Remember that Teddy Atlas made a expose that somebody send an email saying that there is someone from Pacquiao's camp and Pacquiao was using PED? Its a preparation upon Pacquiao as he signs the contract with Floyd and then boom.

Somebody will pretend that he was working with Pacquiao and he can testify that Pacquiao is using PED. True or not why Atlas and the unknown sender are quite when the fight fall out. If its true let Pacquiao be tested and put him into Legal court for cheating. But anyway Pacquiao has been always tested negative. Imagine if Pacquiao will always ride on Floyds demand he has no chance of winning.

There is a blueprint of beating Floyd its just happen that Floyd used his trick ouside the ring, and the blueprint will fail.

Edited by uaeboy25

Kasama sa demanda yun issue ng alleged email. Masyado lang engot si Teddy Atlas nagsalita agad ng hindi alam ang official stand ng Team Pacquiao tungkol sa rumored email na yun. May nagkalat pa nga ng rumor sa BoxingScene na si Michael Moorer yung "trusted source", kaya napilitan pa si Moorer na mag issue ng statement para i-deny ang tsismis. Trainer kasi dati ni Moorer si Atlas kaya madaming napaniwala. Madaming "shills" ang Mayweather camp nagkalat sila sa mga boxing forums at youtube. Meron sa kanila nag attempt magkalat ng rumors kunyari pang asar lang sa Pactards joke-only kuno tapos later makikita mo na quote na sa ibang forum.

Kasama sa demanda yun issue ng alleged email. Masyado lang engot si Teddy Atlas nagsalita agad ng hindi alam ang official stand ng Team Pacquiao tungkol sa rumored email na yun. May nagkalat pa nga ng rumor sa BoxingScene na si Michael Moorer yung "trusted source", kaya napilitan pa si Moorer na mag issue ng statement para i-deny ang tsismis. Trainer kasi dati ni Moorer si Atlas kaya madaming napaniwala. Madaming "shills" ang Mayweather camp nagkalat sila sa mga boxing forums at youtube. Meron sa kanila nag attempt magkalat ng rumors kunyari pang asar lang sa Pactards joke-only kuno tapos later makikita mo na quote na sa ibang forum.

Moorer has nothing againts Pacquiao. Their misunderstanding will not take to the point that Moorer will create that email. It was plan by Mayweather to manuever the USADA, remember if Pacquiao signed under the rules of USADA, once that somebody testify that he attempt to use any PED he will be subjected to more stricter test. Nahuli na rin naman ni Pacquiao ung plano, walang idea sina Atlas na babagsak ang laban akala nila matutuloy. Just watch all Teddy Atlas comments about Floyd, talagang bilib sya kay Floyd. JMM vs Floyd lahat na sinabi nya na magaling si PBF, pero hindi nya nabanggit na grabeng ginawa ni JMM para magdagdag ng timbang while si Floyd hindi mo nakikita na concern sa timbang nya, un pala mag overweight sya then pinapalitan nya ang fight contract para mababa ang penalty nya. Legal cheating sabi nga ng mga boxing fans.

Edited by uaeboy25

hmm... m2loy kya ang Pacquiao vs. Mayweather? kung ma2loy ano kya title ng fight nila?

Wont happen. Mayweather will only ask for a bigger cut if Pac decided to go with the blood tests. And surely Manny will not allow that. Pag tumanda na or lumaos na si Manny dun lang siguro papayag lumaban si KFC.