• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Exactly! Why will you punish your body in training for 3 months, and risk getting a hemorrhage for a fight na di naman kikita. Kung magiging baldado ka na pagkatapos ng laban, you might as well do it rich di ba?

Yung interes na lang nung mga kumakapit kat manny ang icritic nation hehe.

Kahit naman wrestling scripted din pero its still entertaining.

Ah basta kung manalo si Pacquiao, talunin nya agad si hatton tapos asarin nya ng todo sa mga press conferences si Floyd Mayweather para tumapak uli sa ring at labanan siya.

Manigas na lang muna si JMM sa lightweight division. Manny does not need another rematch with him. After 24 rounds at 4 na beses pa siya bumagsak, we know who is the better fighter

We are actually doubting that our PACMAn couldnt bend over their Golden Boy! If we would just see what kind of fighter Pacman is in all of his fights,we will see a Pacman that never forgets the Filipinos that are supporting him all the way. as far as i can see, Manny will not just cater for the money but also to show the world that a small Pinoy could get the head of the bigger Oscar Dela Hoya in their eyes. He knows that he can beat The Golden Boy, he and coach Freddie would definitely planned this for a long period of time because they never under estimate their opponents but studied them very very well.

Manny will never bragged about what will be the result but i know the he knows what he can do and what he should not do...

With all of these things focused on Manny's heart and mind.. I will never doubt that our Filipino pride will emerge as the victor.

Exactly! Why will you punish your body in training for 3 months, and risk getting a hemorrhage for a fight na di naman kikita. Kung magiging baldado ka na pagkatapos ng laban, you might as well do it rich di ba?

Yung interes na lang nung mga kumakapit kat manny ang icritic nation hehe.

Kahit naman wrestling scripted din pero its still entertaining.

Ah basta kung manalo si Pacquiao, talunin nya agad si hatton tapos asarin nya ng todo sa mga press conferences si Floyd Mayweather para tumapak uli sa ring at labanan siya.

Manigas na lang muna si JMM sa lightweight division. Manny does not need another rematch with him. After 24 rounds at 4 na beses pa siya bumagsak, we know who is the better fighter

We are actually doubting that our PACMAn couldnt bend over their Golden Boy! If we would just see what kind of fighter Pacman is in all of his fights,we will see a Pacman that never forgets the Filipinos that are supporting him all the way. as far as i can see, Manny will not just cater for the money but also to show the world that a small Pinoy could get the head of the bigger Oscar Dela Hoya in their eyes. He knows that he can beat The Golden Boy, he and coach Freddie would definitely planned this for a long period of time because they never under estimate their opponents but studied them very very well.

Manny will never bragged about what will be the result but i know the he knows what he can do and what he should not do...

With all of these things focused on Manny's heart and mind.. I will never doubt that our Filipino pride will emerge as the victor.

<_< I was surprised when it was confirmed Pacman to fight Oscar. Seem odd becoz disparity (ht. & wt.) is too much

in favor of Golden Boy. But since its here... win or lose, I am for Manny all the way. Besides pacman has everything

to gain if he wins. Kaya nga Las Vegas ang fights. Boxers are gamblers too. Beat the Odds Pacman!!!

Nice observation Mr. Simpatiko... I do believe PACMAN can beat the odds regardless of those mismatches on height, weight & experience against Golden Boy.

We see on TV and news coverages how PACMAN trained, concentrate, focus his mind and body for this fight. WOW!!!! Amazing that he's not only after the money but also for the glory and prestige if he can beat the most decorated boxer of all time. LABAN NA TO....!!! Go, go, Manny!

:boo: :evil: