What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

its normal nowadays. may maria clara pa ba? its more of a surprise kung virgin pa cya hehehe. cmon its the 21st century, people marry, divorce, people go bf gf then separate. its normal to attract and repel. hit or miss. we all are human after all... and we all want to find the right match, not necessarily the best, but just the right one. and its f#&king harder if you marry first then regret later. sample muna! hehehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not an issue for me. Life f#&ks as all at one point. Nobody's a virgin anymore.

Kidding aside, gusto ko malaman ang experiences niya with other guys, who's her first and if we could do "it" as much as we could.

Mahilig ako sa sex mas lalo na kung if it is with someone I love. Bakit, hindi na ba pwede 'yun sa ibang tao lalo na sa gf ko?

That's not love, it's selfishness kung issue sa'yo ang virginity to stay in the relationship.

Issue yan kung malibog ka at sex lang ang habol mo.

pero kung ang gusto mo ay makakasama mo sa buhay, sa hirap at ligaya, you should look for someone with personality that is compatible to yours.

pwede ka makahanap ng virgin, pero napakasama ng ugali.

maaaring ang maligawan mo ay hindi na virgin, pero napakabait at napaka caring.

Panandaliang sarap o pang habang buhay na saya?

Hindi issue sa akin ang virginity. I'd rather be with someone who makes me happy kaysa sa parausan ko lang.

theres an article that says that the hymen can be broken by intense sports where the girl has to be sitting down...(i.e. cycling) ahem. jokes aside. mahirap. there was once a time na meron me gusto ma-flingan but she wasnt a virgin... sabi ko baka may std toh... sigh.