What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

Recently, I met the husband of one of my ex-gf, whom I have devirginized. I know that the husband knows that I was his wife's first. I, of course, avoided putting the guy on the spot, but I really felt how uncomfortable he was around me. Unfortunately for him, he was stuck in my company for a few days.

Indi naman siguro fair kung tayong mga lalake, kung saan-saan nakakapag-enjoy ng sex tapus pag dating sa gf natin, we look down on them pag indi na sila virgin? I mean, meron din naman sexual urges ang mga babae. Basta wag lang slutty when it comes to men, ok na sa akin yon. Actually, I'd prefer a non-virgin to a virgin. Para indi na tuturuan kung papaano gagawin behind closed doors. :D

• 2 months later...

i wonder if the other guy's wang is bigger than mine...

So true... That's what I keep wondering also. Not only, if the other guy/guys performance were better.

Of course, your girl will always say "you're the better," or "let's not talk about the past na." But, how sure are you she's not saying that "just to please you." What if the other guy/guys were really better?

Masama ung loob at first then Ok lang at least di na me magtuturo kung anu gagawin sa kiss,sex and positions right? Anyway It Doesn't matter... As long as you love the girl, you would accept her the way she is, no matter what, even if she is not a virgin anymore.. Its not her fault ok, bugok ung nauna seio eh, besides now lang naging kau eh... :blush:

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are questions which often bug me regarding a non-virgin GF:

For the one that does talk about her past lovers and/or sex experiences, how honest/sincere do you think she is?

Would you believe her when she says that you're the best lover she has had?

And for the one that refuses to talk about her past: would you think it's because her previous lovers or that there was one previous lover that was a lot better than you?

How sure are you that she's not fantasizing about her past lover(s) while making love to you?

And for those who have a GF that's a single mom (obviously, she's not a virgin anymore), how can you say that she doesn't remember the father of her child/children most especially when you're making love?