What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Virginity is so over-rated nowadays and sometimes a root cause of debate in some relationships. Hell. You did not love her past in the first place. It is the present and future that you would be spending with her. There are no perfect people in this world and it just so happened that it was a mistake in the past and the person they are together with.

But would it be better if you're going to be their right one? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I think hindi virginity ang issue dito. How about the number of partners she had before you. Would that make any difference?

There are still some who prefer it. I know people who have started out a long while ago and they were virgins. Experienced some as well.

I prefer non-virgins though for relationships only. Just because some men/women value it so much specially for those who are religious.

In terms of relationships, it wouldn't make a difference. But for the one they are going to marry, I've seen that it does matter to some.

In some level or another, I'm sure it matters. Experience shows unless you can fake it.

I remember in a TV/movie (American). Guys multiply the number of experience by 3 to make them more experienced while girls divide the actual partners by 3.

Take what you can get from that. This is from Americans where virginity shouldn't be an issue.

Edited by friendly0603