What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

nobody is really saying the truth because of their ego.

the problem with non-virgins is that you never know if you really are the best they ever had of if you really satisfy them enough that they won't try to get it with someon else :(

This is what really comes to mind. Especially if they lie about it.

Since orgasm is seen on men, women do not doubt themselves if the man was satisfied. This cannot be said with women. Your ego just tells you that she came or that she wants no man but you. But the truth is definitely unknown.

the answers here are for temporarly relationships but if you are looking for the big one - the "M" word - i think what i said really comes to mind. you don't want to be the sexual relationship that she settles for.

Edited by friendly0603

Depends on her age and her experiences.

If she's still young like in her teens: whoa...

If she's in her 20's: she's a normal human being. :)

A good question will be is IF she's still a virgin and in her mid-20's already... That would get me thinking...

Edited by kariton
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dyosalet

My take on this is simple. If you are still a virgin, then maybe you can want to have a virgin as well. If you're not, talk about shallowness. When you lost your viriginity and slept around, you slept with other girls as well making them non virgins as well. Duh!

So what comes around goes around.

• 3 weeks later...
May experience na! Actually modern world na ngayon. If virginity is that important to an individual, dapat sya rin. Nonetheless, sabi nga nila kung kaya ng lalake, kaya ng babae. So sa akin walang prejudice, kung mahal mo, tatanggapin mo ang lahat. Bakit? Virginity lang ba ang niligawan mo sa kanya? Cheers!

This time I agree with you Sir Gimmickb4work....

That she's experienced. That's it. :)

Frankly, that's no big deal for me. So, she had sex with her former BF or BF's. So what? That a girl is not a keeper simply because she's not a virgin anymore is an old fantasy that should be dropped altogether by people like us who are into "premarital sex." People like us who are really into it should know better, right? Besides, IMO, there's a degree of maturity that non-virgins have which would be of big help to you (if you're her partner) in keeping your relationship on the stable if not the right track. ;)

Edited by Legionnaire
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This would really test how matured you already are.

Either for guys or for girls. In an honest relationship naman, sex is really the ultimate form of intimacy. Eh syempre mahal mo nga di ba? Kaya normal lang na you really want to be intimate.

Tao lang rin naman syempre yun BF or GF mo di ba? Kasalanan nya ba na nag mahal na sya dati? At ikaw ba di rin ba ganun ang nangyari sayo?

The point should be not that you're the first but the last.

Ibang usapan nalang of course pag mejo nagpakapokpok ka dati at kung kani-kanino ka nagpagapit kase nga horny ka... Mejo mahirap tanggapin yun.

But then again, love does mirculous things so I think it would still work irregardless.