• 3 weeks later...

Most people don't know that Sagada is a place for good pasta. Most Europeans who visit the place pass on their recipes to the local folks, kaya Euro-standard ang quality ng pasta dito.

There is a local restaurant that opens at night only. People who wishes to dine are to drop by in the daytime and make reservations. I forgot the name of this resto, but I highly recommend their pasta. They can compare to the best Manila has to offer.

• 1 month later...

I can never FORGET how the pastas tasted in Xtremely Xpresso in Subic.

Aside from their Big Ben Pizza (as big as a table) and Burgers (as huge as a plate), their pastas were also creamy, tasty, & succulent!

I particularly like the Spicy Shrimp Pasta with Nuts in Red Sauce (I forgot the name), and their Seafood Pesto. :thumbsupsmiley:

Oh! And their double chocolate mousse cake - definitely a winner!

I prepare my own pasta.... shrimp, sundried tomato pesto, angel hair, fresh herbs and spices...yummy!

Those ingredients sound super good to me. :thumbsupsmiley: I'm getting hungry...

Cibo serves very good and consistent pasta.

The italian restaurant beside Kaiseki at the Fort (I forget the name).

When I remember the names, I'll try typing them up for all the people posting.

Spaghetti...

Kahit anong klase kinakain ko... maasim man o matamis, mura man o mahal...

I love spaghetti be it from the best restos in the city or yung spag man na tinda sa tabi ng kalsada sa amin na nilagyan ng catsup.

At syempre pa, ang favorite kong spag, yung luto ko. Ang mga halo maliban sa ground beef at tomato sauce? Mushrooms, pickle relish, raisins (sometimes), Purefoods hotdogs (talagang dito may brand reference ako), fresh minced tomatoes, green bell peppers, a dash of rosemary, plenty of ground pepper, and a little touch of sugar! Yum! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...